Real Schedule Released

Here'sJim

1 minute ago, Tomahawk said:

Those have to be reseller prices.  You should be able to get tickets for about $70 for regular season games.   Shouldn't be much more than $200 to take two kids to a game.   Hell a lot of the season ticket holders sell their preseason for $20-30 a seat in the lower bowl.  

Eh, there’s tickets but also parking, refreshments at the game, etc.  

I’m also not sitting nosebleed or at the 5 yard line either, rather watch the game at home in that case tbh.

Add lunch or dinner and it’s $400 pretty easily.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, there’s tickets but also parking, refreshments at the game, etc.  

I’m also not sitting nosebleed or at the 5 yard line either, rather watch the game at home in that case tbh.

Add lunch or dinner and it’s $400 pretty easily.

I've always preferred watching the game at a bar or at home with friends over actually going. Granted, the team has never been good enough in my lifetime to enjoy without spending a ton of money on beer, but at least that cost guarantees me a good time. 

5 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I've always preferred watching the game at a bar or at home with friends over actually going. Granted, the team has never been good enough in my lifetime to enjoy without spending a ton of money on beer, but at least that cost guarantees me a good time. 

I like going to the games, it's something that I've always enjoyed for lots of sports. I get that from my dad since he would take me to games when I was a kid.  We went to at least one game a year from 90 till the move. The cost does suck when you look at it from the stand point of just watching it at home but the excitement is great. When they are actually good it's even better. 

I've drank a lot of beer because of the Browns though. Good times. Do I get to blame all the beer I drink this week on the Browns? 

51 minutes ago, Vee-Rex said:

Browns @ Jets MNF Week TWO.

So we don't know yet who we're facing Week 1. It's not Baltimore or Pittsburgh (Ravens/Dolphins and Steelers/Patriots).

Rumors I’m seeing is the Titans week1

Archived