NFL Expected to not suspend Reuben Foster LB Redskins

49erurtaza

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think his girlfriend is just the worst person on earth he needs to get rid of. 

Idk how she hasn't been sued or in jail. But back to football talk. Foster can be the best LB in the league redksins D is going to be fun next year.

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Idk how she hasn't been sued or in jail. But back to football talk. Foster can be the best LB in the league redksins D is going to be fun next year.

They are a good squad. Classic team thats a QB away like the Texans all those years. 

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I realize he kind of ran out of chances in SF, but did their brass look into this before cutting an all world talent like him?

Seems worse on SF now that he'll be back playing week 1.

We cut him for the same reason chiefs cut Hunt. He was lieing and not following the rules they gave him. They didn't cut him because of assault.

And he wasn't playing at an all-world level anyway. It's a bit of a gamble. What's more likely, that he reaches all-world status, or that he gets suspended in 2019? I guess neither happens. I feel he has fell a little behind the learning curve. Will he be fully committed to football from now on? If so, good for the Redskins.

• Like 1