Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

MKnight82

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

I love this game so far. I’m having a lot of fun with it and the last few days of work I haven’t even wanted to work so I can focus more on the game lol.  

I am a bit too trash for it tho. Die way too easy lol

I had to go back to Story mode.  Even the level above that was tough, especially when you fight to get to a save point and you now respawn everyone. 

Just beat the flame a few hours ago. 

I'll say I loved the story. For those that aren't half way through, there are some amazing moments throughout. The voice acting in cutscenes is imo great. 

I still have frustration with the hand unlocking things way too late and then there isn't enough game left to enjoy being an actual jedi. 

Finally, difficulty scaling. For those of you playing on anything but story, just know that the final boss will make you pull your hair out. I played on the 2nd one the whole game except for the final boss (and one early on fight against the giant toad that kept owning me). The whole game felt really hard, so I feel they could have made the 2nd setting a little more forgiving. 

Overall, loved it. It's a really good, but probably not great, game. 

• Like 1

Spoiler review, just short notes: 

• Unlocking the lightsaber colour unlock 75-80% through the game is pretty lame. Same with the skill unlocks, it takes way too long imo to unlock Force Pull etc. 
  • The final boss was ridiculously difficult. I have never played Dark Souls etc, but I had so much more trouble pattern matching her attacks. I died about 15 times getting her down to half health once, then switched it to Story (easy) mode and beat her with taking 1 or 2 hits the first try. What kind of difficulty scaling is that lol 
  • The game perfectly sets up for a sequel, which is awesome. The sequel, HOPEFULLY, will allow you to keep your powers and get new ones as you go through that, because otherwise it was a waste to take so long to unlock everything
Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

This game will definitely drop in price, and quickly. If you are a Star Wars fan, I highly recommend you pick it up on sale. Even if you don't like difficult games, just play it through on Story mode which makes it super easy. The story is that good (imo). 

I got it around 40% off due to an E3 sale this year. Probably wouldn't have wanted to pay full price just because the game is kind of short. Probably 12-15 hours. 

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

Am I retarded or is it ridiculously hard to get back to your ship sometimes 

The game definitely could do with some sort of map routing or an arrow to point you in the right direction lol however I always ended up where I wanted to be

48 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

The game definitely could do with some sort of map routing or an arrow to point you in the right direction lol however I always ended up where I wanted to be

The maps are a huge eyesore lol. I ended up just following the map and ended up down at some random spot on Zeffo I guess I was actually supposed to be at lol

19 minutes ago, Tyty said:

The maps are a huge eyesore lol. I ended up just following the map and ended up down at some random spot on Zeffo I guess I was actually supposed to be at lol

Another annoyance to me is that the map doesn't pause the game. Obviously that is on purpose, but it would be cool to access the map then from the pause menu. 

• Like 1