Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

MKnight82

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Just give them time before they figure out how to shove microtransactions and loot boxes into single player.

That's pretty easy, you just have to make a game that has more than 30 hours of gameplay.

Hell, just look at what the modding community did for Skyrim or Witcher 3. 

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I might pick it up on a black friday sale if theres a decent price drop.

I'm sure it will be. These kinds of games always go on sale early. Have to imagine that if it's only $40-50 on Black Friday, on boxing day it will be less

This game just came out not even a week ago.  There's no way the price drops that quickly, does it?  Best Buy released their Black Friday ad and I didn't even see this game on there listed on sale at all.  I tried to look around and the cheapest I've seen it is $50.  Anyone else find anything?

On 11/18/2019 at 9:22 AM, JBURGE said:

Spoiler review, just short notes: 

Hide contents
  • Unlocking the lightsaber colour unlock 75-80% through the game is pretty lame. Same with the skill unlocks, it takes way too long imo to unlock Force Pull etc. 
  • The final boss was ridiculously difficult. I have never played Dark Souls etc, but I had so much more trouble pattern matching her attacks. I died about 15 times getting her down to half health once, then switched it to Story (easy) mode and beat her with taking 1 or 2 hits the first try. What kind of difficulty scaling is that lol 
  • The game perfectly sets up for a sequel, which is awesome. The sequel, HOPEFULLY, will allow you to keep your powers and get new ones as you go through that, because otherwise it was a waste to take so long to unlock everything

i thought the game was amazing and agree on all those points. Kinda wish Vader had killed us both just to show off his ability and sheer dominance but all in all the game was amazing. The Vader part at the end was incredible and definitely fun[/size]

Also, I only made it about halfway through the game before I switched from Jedi Master to regular rookie story mode lol

On 11/21/2019 at 4:23 PM, showtime said:

This game just came out not even a week ago.  There's no way the price drops that quickly, does it?  Best Buy released their Black Friday ad and I didn't even see this game on there listed on sale at all.  I tried to look around and the cheapest I've seen it is $50.  Anyone else find anything?

EA slashes prices super quick. You'll likely be able to pick this up for $20 by February-March

17 hours ago, Slateman said:

Very positive to show that they can still make and sell one player story driven and be very successful, but...

is the fastest-selling digital launch for a Star Wars game in its first two weeks. The game is also now EA’s top-selling Star Wars title on PC in its initial launch window.

How does this relate to overall totals? I couldn't find anything outside of initial reports that it didn't outsell Battlefront totals from old news.

On 11/23/2019 at 2:33 AM, MossyMoss said:

I think I might be the only one not enjoying this game. 

Nope. I made it about 2 hours into it and shut it off and haven't gone back since. Granted I got it as part of my Origin Premier on PC so I didn't directly drop $60 for it so I'm not fully vested. But it just failed to captivate me. Felt like a mash of Uncharted/Assassins Creed climbing with Dark Souls hack and slash type combat. After 2 hours I had done more then enough climbing to the point where it began to feel like a burden just to progress. I'll give it another try at some point though. Sounds like it gets much better as it goes along.

• Like 1