General News - The Offseason Edition

bucsfan333

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Oof.

Doubt we win the SB but is this a joke? Browns, Skins, and Panthers down for wins. We are being swept by two division rivals and the Bears are taking us down as well....

Is anyone losing sleep the night before we play the Bengals, Giants, 9ers, Ravens or Cowgirls?

17 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

Doubt we win the SB but is this a joke? Browns, Skins, and Panthers down for wins. We are being swept by two division rivals and the Bears are taking us down as well....

Is anyone losing sleep the night before we play the Bengals, Giants, 9ers, Ravens or Cowgirls?

To be fair, I'm sure all those teams are saying the same thing about us right now. ?

On 5/15/2018 at 6:32 AM, bucsfan333 said:

To be fair, I'm sure all those teams are saying the same thing about us right now. ?

Pretty much people are giving up hope...  obviously not the fans but the media and casual peeps out there.  Bucs have been in this "almost there should be the breakout this year"  for a while now.   Last year was suppose to be it everyone was let down so we are getting the brunt of the **** heap this year cuz we underperformed. 

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:32 AM, bucsfan333 said:

For sure they are but then why not split those games instead of marking us down 0-13 record against them. Find it funny is all.   

Archived