Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

General News - The Offseason Edition

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is kinda cool.

Apparently Kenny Albert will be doing the play by play.  One game at a time, but a good friend of mine is a Giants fan.  The Gmen have slapped around the Bucs for the last decade and a half.  Hopefully this is the year.  Losing to them in first round of the playoffs at home with Jeff Garcia.  Who can forget Schiano bull rushing the victory formation?  Ugh, lot of ugly times that my friend was more then happy to share his joy.

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I can't imagine we'll sell out any more home games if we drop these two games and start the season 1-3.

Man this game has been sold out since the moment tickets went on sale. I'd know...I checked the moment they went on sale and had to go through stub hub.

Dalvin Cook looks like a pretty serious knee injury, just horrible

Edited by ravishingone
Spelling

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Dalvin Cook looks like a pretty serious knee injury, just horrible

I only heard it was a non-contact injury, which usually means ACL. I haven't seen it yet. It really sucks. He's been kicking *** this year.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I only heard it was a non-contact injury, which usually means ACL. I haven't seen it yet. It really sucks. He's been kicking *** this year.

Saw the replay, he planted on his left knee during a rushing attempt and his knee buckled, let go of the ball immediately and grabbed his knee, just awful.

Alan Cross waived today to make room for Doug Martin.  I would expect Stocker to play some FB added to his duties

13 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Alan Cross waived today to make room for Doug Martin.  I would expect Stocker to play some FB added to his duties

Makes sense. But I'm surprised we didn't waive one of our DEs.

DeShaun Watson is throwing the deep ball better than Jameis right now. To a guy in Will Fuller who just came back from injury...Stuff like this is why us as Bucs fans are ticket off at Jameis not connecting with DJax. Just sayin.