Week 4 Preseason Games

TheVillain112

15 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Rapapport said a few days ago Allen has fans in the org. and if Blake doesnt get better he sees Allen taking over at some point this season.

We're going to have a new QB that isnt on the roster unless Blake improves drastically anyway...so its not a huge deal.

If you guys really do horribly this year on the backs of Bortles and HEnne, I'll never understand why you guys didn't get Kaep on the phone after week 2 of preseason. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

If you guys really do horribly this year on the backs of Bortles and HEnne, I'll never understand why you guys didn't get Kaep on the phone after week 2 of preseason. 

I dont get why quite a few teams haven't taken a shot. Hes been than a few guys who will probably be starting this yr, imo. 

All on Tom Coughlin.

4 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

The real burning question is....will the Browns lose a regular season game? 4-0 (Preseason) is about to become 16-0 (Regular Season) and is about to become 3-0 (Post-Season).

Seriously guys. This team is obviously unstoppable and you should be frightened.

But the Lions went 4-0 in the preseason the year they went 0-16. So it doesn't always translate.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Mahommes also threw three balls that should have been intercepted. Two came down to replay.

Which 3? I know there was one that was deflected off of Ross Travis's hands on the sideline. There was one the announcers called close to a pick, but was out of reach of the defender on the left sideline. The first I wouldn't put on him and the second couldn't have been intercepted, really. I'm not sure the third you're referring to.

I didn't see the game, I just watched his every throw highlight video or whatever on NFL.com, so it's possible I'm missing one or don't have the best angle on one of the two I mentioned.

14 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Which 3? I know there was one that was deflected off of Ross Travis's hands on the sideline. There was one the announcers called close to a pick, but was out of reach of the defender on the left sideline. The first I wouldn't put on him and the second couldn't have been intercepted, really. I'm not sure the third you're referring to.

I didn't see the game, I just watched his every throw highlight video or whatever on NFL.com, so it's possible I'm missing one or don't have the best angle on one of the two I mentioned.

There was a throw to Travis deep that a LB caught(wasnt upheld) Mahomes put that on himself, he didn't put enough arc on it.

Archived