Visual Representation of Sashi's Wizardry

ditchdigger

50 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Ultimately, that trades is only a major success if it nets us a QB via Kizer or a pick in the future...but it looks promising as of now that the trade will work out.

Sashi talking to Tony Grossi after the Wentz trade down...

Or if Wentz flames out. Because that would mean the original pick wasn't going to produce a franchise QB either.

Also, I'm sorry Mind, I had to delete your meme due to language, it was a good one, feel free to find a non-$%^& one to replace it.

1 minute ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Or if Wentz flames out. Because that would mean the original pick wasn't going to produce a franchise QB either.

Also, I'm sorry Mind, I had to delete your meme due to language, it was a good one, feel free to find a non-$%^& one to replace it.

Oh man...my bad, @freakygeniuskid...Totally understand.  I just googled "denzel chess not checkers" and dropped the link in without noticing that the gif actually had the words in it. 

I'll make sure to double check in the future.

True...the Wentz thing isn't a done deal and while he has plenty of time to grow beyond year 2, their talent should allow him to take a major jump if franchise QB is in him.

Will be interesting to watch Kizer and Wentz develop.

Just now, Mind Character said:

Oh man...my bad, @freakygeniuskid...Totally understand.  I just googled "denzel chess not checkers" and dropped the link in without noticing that the gif actually had the words in it. 

It's no big deal. At least here it was just a meme on a sports page. I accidentally put a song with a super subtle F-bomb on the playlist for the kid's gym I worked at a while back. That was... way worse.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What song and how old are the kids?

We had classes from like 6 months (dumb, but they paid) up to around 7 year olds. And I don't remember unfortunately, it was some peppy pop thing that I figured was safe.

Just now, freakygeniuskid said:

We had classes from like 6 months (dumb, but they paid) up to around 7 year olds. And I don't remember unfortunately, it was some peppy pop thing that I figured was safe.

I doubt the 6 month olds remember and I'm sure the 7 year olds haven't forgot lol.

12 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

It's no big deal. At least here it was just a meme on a sports page. I accidentally put a song with a super subtle F-bomb on the playlist for the kid's gym I worked at a while back. That was... way worse.

Lol...I can only imagine that glance around the room to see if someone noticed...

7 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Reminds me of Christmas, Junior year in high school. Young and dumb, I burnt Holiday mix cd's as gifts, but made sure to put NWA's F the police in the middle. Made me chuckle imagining Grandma and Grandpa relaxing by the tree, sipping on eggnog with Christmas tunes in the background,  and suddenly F the police... priceless. Oh, to be stupid.

17 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If only we could use inappropriate gifs.

The possibilities...

We'd need an MPAA rating for each forum. This one would be R, but the Basketball one would probably be XXX. That place is a gross dumpster fire.

Archived