Let's go CRAZY with multiple trades

zappa13004

1 Arizona Cardinals : Nick Bosa DE Ohio State
It was a smokescreen ! Bosa will help that defense while learning from Chandler Jones et Terell Suggs.

2 San Francisco 49ers : Quinnen Williams DT Alabama
Tremendous duo inside with Buckner while Dee Ford improve the pass rush from the edge.

3 New York Jets : Josh Allen OLB Kentucky
No more choice but great fit for their 34.

4 Washington Redskins : Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma
Trade in two steps : Redskins receive #4. Raiders receive #8 + #75 + Redskins 2nd round 2020. Lions receive #15 + #46. Snyder isn't shy away to make a splash move so this is it.

5 Cincinnati Bengals : Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio St
TB receive #11 + #42 + 2nd round 2020.
The Giants aren't interested in Haskins ! That strategy didn't work as a team jump ahead despite the rumor they made.

6 New York Giants : Devin White ILB LSU
Gettleman saw Kuechly voted defensive player of the year. White is probably not Luke but the best LB they'd have since years.

7 Carolina Panthers : Montez Sweat DE Miss St
Jaguars receive #16 + #47 + #100
The Panthers need a pass rusher so go get Sweat before the Raiders.

8 Oakland Raiders from Redskins from Lions : Ed Oliver DT Houston
Jon Gruden can gamble on talent over character.  

9 Buffalo Bills : T.J. Hockenson TE Iowa
The Bills did add receivers in FA and they keep feeding Allen with the best TE of that class.

10 Denver Broncos : Christian Wilkins DT Clemson
Vic Fangio is ecstatic adding Christian Wilkins to Von Miller and Bradley Chubb.

11 Tampa Bay Buccaneers from Bengals : Brian Burns DE Florida St
Great fit for their 34.

12 Green Bay Packers : Rashan Gary DE Michigan
They wanted to in 2018 with Wilkerson but it failed because of injury. Daniels will certainly be a keeper but a FA in 2020 and as for 2019 a trio with him, Clark and Gary + the two Smithes would improve the pass rush and also a run defense which took almost 2000 yards on the ground.

13 Miami Dolphins : Jawaan Taylor OT Florida
James to the Colorado, they prepare the line for their 2020 QB.

14 Atlanta Falcons : Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson
25th run defense in 2018. Add Lawrence to former tiger Jarrett to ease things for their LBs.

15 Detroit Lions from Redskins : Devin Bush LB Michigan
Speedy linebacker to complement Jarrad Davis.

16 Oakland Raiders from Jaguars from Panthers : Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson
Jaguars receive #24 + #35.
Mike Mayock active again. He said than sometimes you have to pay a bit more than what the chart says. To take a DE like Ferrell it certainly worths to loose on the 2nd round pick, especially now they did add a 3rd rounder from the Redskins.

17 New York Giants from Cleveland : Daniel Jones QB Duke
The Giants finnaly get their QB of the future with the blue devil who impressed them at his proday.

18 Minnesota Vikings : Chris Lindstrom G Boston College
O'Neill started 11 games and didn't concede any sack so they can let him play there and help him with a solid RG.

19 Tennessee Titans : Cody Ford G Oklahoma
They like to smash your mouth with Derrick Henry and Ford is a monster of a man to run behind.

20 Pittsburgh Steelers : Byron Murphy CB Washington
8 INTs, eight ! Definitely not enough and Murphy with his ball skills would help.

21 Seattle Seahawks : Jonah Williams OT Alabama
Ifedi and his 19 sacks allowed in 3 years isn't a viable solution to protect Wilson.

22 Baltimore Ravens : Garrett Bradbury C NC State
Despite Lamar playing only half a season, they ran more than any team since the Texans in 2014. So what about a center who worth a 1st round pick thanks to his great technique ? And run the football again.

23 Houston Texans : Andre Dillard OT Washington
Steal. Best pass protector among tackles. Williams and Taylor selected before him because of their proven abilities to play on the right side, Dillard never did. Both Williams and Taylor look better contributor in the run game but we can't blame Dillard because he has no choice than to play in a pass happy system : an average of 51 pass plays for 22 runs with wazzou.

24 Jacksonville Jaguars from Raiders from Chicago : Noah Fant TE Iowa
Nick Foles would have a weapon to use the same way he used Ertz.

25 Philadelphia Eagles : Nasir Adderley S Delaware
12 defensive backs played at least 100 snaps for them in 2018 ! Injury was an issue but can't be the only reason why they were 30th in pass defense with 4308 yards. They have young corners though but could add a safety with abilities in coverage.

26 Indianapolis Colts : Jeffery Simmons DT Miss St
Ballard chooses to wait one year and get rewarded later with that pick.

27 Oakland Raiders from Dallas : Greedy Williams CB LSU
Brand new D for the Raiders with Oliver + Ferrell + Greedy ! Mayock did NOT mess up the draft.

28 Los Angeles Chargers : Dalton Risner OT Kansas State
The right side of the Oline is weak and both Rivers and Gordon are happy with that selection.

29 Kansas City Chiefs : DK Metcalf WR Ole Miss
Metcalf and Tyreek Hill, Mahomes will let his arm fly.

30 Green Bay Packers from New Orleans : Johnathan Abram S Miss St
Mike Pettine likes to use several DBs in his agressive system, Abram has the speed and the tackling tools to be one of his fav.

31 Los Angeles Rams : DeAndre Baker CB Georgia
Talib is 33, Peters younger but both will hit the FA next off season.

32 New England Patriots : Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma
They do have needs at the position and the Hollywood native (florida) is not only a speedy guy, he runs routes too in various alignments.

33 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Still a good player and good pick but still think we need to be trading down to make that pick where his real value is :)

i know. i didn't change some picks from the previous one. Multiple trades and i didn't make one with your Falcons, sorry :) Still, i remember your words about Dimitroff going for needs and Lawrence would fill "lack of size" and "bad run defense" (25th).

22 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I doubt the Bengals move up. They might take Haskins if he’s there at 11, but they are just not a team that trades up

i totally respect your quote. Also, BB wasn't a guy to take a running-back in the 1st, he did. New coach so maybe change of an habit is possible ? Of course i don't know if Taylor likes Haskins but i know he likes to work with quarterback so if he likes him who knows ?

Not in love with Lindstrom for the Vikes. Think it's a bit of reach and your explanation is a bit off seeing as they signed Kline to be their RG. O'Neill is a solid piece going forward, but depending on which direction they go in the draft they could slide him over to LT and move Reiff to LG. If they draft Dillard i think they put him at LT and slide Reiff to LG leaving O'Neill at RT. They could also go Bradbury at C and switch Elflein to LG. Lots of moving parts, but i think O-Line, D-Line, or TE are the options in RD1.

Personally would love Williams at that spot.

6 minutes ago, meixdaddy_10 said:

Not in love with Lindstrom for the Vikes. Think it's a bit of reach and your explanation is a bit off seeing as they signed Kline to be their RG. O'Neill is a solid piece going forward, but depending on which direction they go in the draft they could slide him over to LT and move Reiff to LG. If they draft Dillard i think they put him at LT and slide Reiff to LG leaving O'Neill at RT. They could also go Bradbury at C and switch Elflein to LG. Lots of moving parts, but i think O-Line, D-Line, or TE are the options in RD1.

Personally would love Williams at that spot.

Okay. I thought OG more a pressing need than OT and i really like Lindstrom so that had an influence on me. Reiff to OG ? I didn't think about that. Do you think he can ? NOt later than last week i read an interesting post on sbnation from Geoff Schwartz about OT switching to guard or changing side. A nice read paper if you look for it. JOnah Williams is very good and he has experience on both sides of the line. Bradbury is my #22 so you can guess i think he would be legit at 18.

10 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

i know. i didn't change some picks from the previous one. Multiple trades and i didn't make one with your Falcons, sorry :) Still, i remember your words about Dimitroff going for needs and Lawrence would fill "lack of size" and "bad run defense" (25th).

Oh trust me im not mad about the pick Lawrence is one of my favorite players in this draft.  If he is the pick at 14 im gonna be happy none the less even in the real draft. I just hope we can trade down and get him if at all possible in the real draft if we don't think we can then so be it 14 is just fine with me for him if Q. Williams, Oliver, and Wilkins are already gone.

Archived