Let's go CRAZY with multiple trades

zappa13004

On 4/13/2019 at 11:15 AM, zappa13004 said:

25. Philadelphia Eagles : Nasir Adderley S Delaware
12 defensive backs played at least 100 snaps for them in 2018 ! Injury was an issue but can't be the only reason why they were 30th in pass defense with 4308 yards. They have young corners though but could add a safety with abilities in coverage.

Actually it can be. When you're starting several UDFA/PS CB's, there is going to be a massive learning curve. While I wouldn't  mind us drafting Adderley at all , that playing time posted above only helps this secondary moving forward when Darby, Mills, Jones, McCloed, ect come back.

Just not sure Howie strays from his norm when it comes to the draft? Which is selecting DL or OL in the 1st.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Actually it can be. When you're starting several UDFA/PS CB's, there is going to be a massive learning curve. While I wouldn't  mind us drafting Adderley at all , that playing time posted above only helps this secondary moving forward when Darby, Mills, Jones, McCloed, ect come back.

Just not sure Howie strays from his norm when it comes to the draft? Which is selecting DL or OL in the 1st.

and you think : taking a G because Seumalo is not top and Brooks will come back from injury ? Or a tackle to play a swing role + injury insurance 2019 + replacement of Peters in 2020 ?

12 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Interesting trades. I'd like the trade down but not the trade up.

why ? we need a DE and Ferrell is good enough dont you think ? Ferrell, to me, comes after Bosa, Allen, Sweat and Gary. right. But he is way better than the next class of Ferguson, Z.Allen and else..

Not a fan of trading up for a player who will sit and develop for a year or two as well as giving up 2 second rounders to do it.  This team has glaring holes, but enough very good players to not have to totally reset.  If we basically put our first two picks this year and next year's second rounder on the bench, we might as well start selling off Dalton, Green, Atkins, Dunlap and anyone else who isn't going to be around when we finally climb out of the AFCN cellar.  Now if Haskins is there at 11, I could see it.  

15 hours ago, zappa13004 said:
16 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

and you think : taking a G because Seumalo is not top and Brooks will come back from injury ? Or a tackle to play a swing role + injury insurance 2019 + replacement of Peters in 2020 ?

With the way your Mock fell , It could be OT's Greg Little or Kaleb McGary. Just depends on how they feel The Australian Giant Jordan Mailata has progressed?

Most likely BPA at DT/DE in my opinion.

Possibly even Simmons on a Redshirt Rookie Year?

On 4/13/2019 at 11:15 AM, zappa13004 said:

13 Miami Dolphins : Jawaan Taylor OT Florida
James to the Colorado, they prepare the line for their 2020 QB.

I can live with this and this is ABSOLUTELY THE CORRECT OPINION!
QB next year, not THIS YEAR! This is rebuilding the lines.... OL or DL that is the way to go in the first handful of rounds. 

Archived