What NFL player do you believe is under the most pressure this season?

CP3MVP

On 4/13/2019 at 4:08 PM, CP3MVP said:

Nationally nobody cares about those teams though. As long as neither stink this year they will get extensions 

Supreme doubt. If Jameis doesn't have a strong season, his time in TB is over and he's likely a back-up from here out.

1 hour ago, Nozizaki said:

Supreme doubt. If Jameis doesn't have a strong season, his time in TB is over and he's likely a back-up from here out.

Whats your definition of a  “strong” season. 

4,000 Plus yards 30 Touchdowns?

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Mahomes. His first season starting he got 5097 yards, 50 TDs and was MVP. He set the bar extremely high and I hope he doesn't feel like he has to force things to replicate that. He's also going to be relied on yet again to carry a Chiefs defense into the post-season.

Agree 6k and 60tds or bust, especially without a strong running game

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Mahomes. His first season starting he got 5097 yards, 50 TDs and was MVP. He set the bar extremely high and I hope he doesn't feel like he has to force things to replicate that. He's also going to be relied on yet again to carry a Chiefs defense into the post-season.

This is gonna be a big one. Mahomes will be interesting to watch as having that year on tape is gonna be vital in how defenses play against him moving forward. Think he is still gonna produce and be a top 10 QB but I am expecting a lot more turnovers this season while Mahomes tries to do too much. 

Jared Goff. He looked absolutely awful in the Super Bowl. Many before the game thought he was a byproduct of McVay and his immense surrounding talent in his supporting cast. He's entering YEAR 4 and they have some decisions to make about whether or not/how much to pay him. 

AB or OBJ.  Lots of pressure to show that it was a mistake to ship them off.  Sterling Shepard to show he is worth the money without OBJ.  

I also think Luck is under a lot of pressure this year.  He's fully back, they made the playoffs, they have a talented team...he needs to lead them deep into the playoffs.

On 4/15/2019 at 1:56 AM, UtahUtesFan said:

Carr, Wentz, Cousins, I think Foles may have some pressure to perform somewhat well in Jacksonville.

Big Ben has nothing to prove anymore, I don't know why he doesn't ride off into the sunset. 

Because every time we get the team pointed toward the sunset, we careen off a cliff.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Jared Goff. He looked absolutely awful in the Super Bowl. Many before the game thought he was a byproduct of McVay and his immense surrounding talent in his supporting cast. He's entering YEAR 4 and they have some decisions to make about whether or not/how much to pay him. 

Tough spot for the rams.  That team is in win now mode, and QB changes are risky and often even if they work out take some time to develop.

Might just have to bite the bullet, pay the man, and hope he can get carried 

4 hours ago, Blink said:

Tough spot for the rams.  That team is in win now mode, and QB changes are risky and often even if they work out take some time to develop.

Might just have to bite the bullet, pay the man, and hope he can get carried 

5 years 175 million. We live in crazy times.