8 GM Mock Draft; LET'S DRAFT!!!!!!!

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Remember that time you came into slam Daniel Jones but didn't pick????? Good times......

Huh? I has no rekalection of any such thing. Daniel Jones has been mocked to the Redskins at 15...FIFTEEN. And I just heard it on the radio yesterday that Daniel Jones would be a good pick to the Redskins at 15. 

I absolutely hate this market, this team and all the media that draws up crap to get click bait. 

sigh...#HTTR

1 minute ago, mike23md said:

Huh? I has no rekalection of any such thing. Daniel Jones has been mocked to the Redskins at 15...FIFTEEN. And I just heard it on the radio yesterday that Daniel Jones would be a good pick to the Redskins at 15. 

I absolutely hate this market, this team and all the media that draws up crap to get click bait. 

sigh...#HTTR

I don't care about Daniel Jones......I'm shaming you for not making your OTC pick for the 49ers haha

Round 1 was all about the Lines 19 of the first 32 picks were offensive or defensive line

Round 2 major runs on DB's and WR's. 16 out of the 32 picks in that round were WR/CB/S

I think we could see this be very reflective of what really happens next week 

Edited by EaglesPeteC

35 minutes ago, mike23md said:

sigh...#HTTR

#HTT...It's been 35 minutes since you posted this while on the clock and still haven't picked :ph34r:

1 hour ago, mike23md said:

sigh...#HTTR

49 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

#HTT...It's been 35 minutes since you posted this while on the clock and still haven't picked :ph34r:

Make it an hour......