2019 Western Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Shooting percentage under, points over

I didn't ask if the man was going to do it in an efficient manner lol. 

He's definitely going to go out swinging. Better prove me right with my prediction that this series going 7 now lol. 

18 hours ago, Mossburg said:

Why is it overblown when he's crapped the bed literally every single year? People aren't even talking about the Spurs series or his early series where he's struggled his balls off on non contending teams, or the debacle in the NBA Finals with OKC (although he played well in the prior series').

It's a well accepted fact for a reason. He has a few series of decent to good play against teams that can't compete with his team, other than that he's anywhere between average to his team being better off if he's on the bench.

I just think he deserves a little more credit for his track record. He's been in the West his whole career and getting to the WCF G7 is impressive. But the failures are there so I feel you. I'm not passionate about it, I just think it's a little more nuanced than "James Harden sucks in the playoffs." He definitely needs to have a great postseason at some point to be viewed as an all time great.

Super stoked for the Nugs/Spurs game tonight. Big one, fellas. 

37 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Ay bro we posted at the same time. I think the Nuggets win tonight, I feel like game 4 was a major moment for this team. Their resiliency all season has been so impressive. 

Oh nah, this series is still going 7, but you guys should win today lol.