Carson Wentz... or this haul?

mistakey

Carson Wentz... or this haul?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather have

• Carson Wentz
    • This haul

I went with Wentz. 

I think he has chance to be a top 5-10 QB in this league in the next few years. And QB's are by far the most important player on a team and they don't grow on trees. I like him better than Dak or Goff, the other recognizable names from that draft. He needs a running game to help and hopefully patience from the organization in both him and the coaching staff. 

This forum is famous for basing things off one season. 

Like last year, was a foregone conclusion apparently that Prescott is better than Wentz and there's no conceivable way Wentz is ever better. This forum has such drastic over reactions. You can't judge a QB off one season. 2 at least. Preferably 3-4. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Like last year, was a foregone conclusion apparently that Prescott is better than Wentz and there's no conceivable way Wentz is ever better. This forum has such drastic over reactions. You can't judge a QB off one season. 2 at least. Preferably 3-4. 

Prescott is better than Wentz though...

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

By far. 

Aren't you the guy who thinks Carr is terrible? 

I mean what do you see in Wentz to say he's terrible? Sure he has things to work on, like fumbles, deep accuracy etc but he's still young and hasn't had much time to develop chemistry with his new weapons. He's shown a ton of potential so far in 18 career games.

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You mean like how last year you were on Wentzs nuts after a few games, and said he was the best young qb in the league over Carr?

40 minutes ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

Aren't you the guy who thinks Carr is terrible? 

I mean what do you see in Wentz to say he's terrible? Sure he has things to work on, like fumbles, deep accuracy etc but he's still young and hasn't had much time to develop chemistry with his new weapons. He's shown a ton of potential so far in 18 career games.

Negative!? Carr is great..

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, mtmmike said:

since the  2018  pick will be sam darnold I would say cleveland won that trade

the second round pick is  Kirk and I would not trade him straight  up for Wentz.

This post makes no sense. Eagles are giving Cleveland the #1 pick in 2018? 

Archived