Yes or No: Do you believe the Redskins are going to make some splashy trade in 1st Rd?

Now this could be UP or this could be DOWN.

But do you believe the Redskins will make some 1st Rd draft trade maneuver, that will have you on the edge of your seat?

I've been thinking for a few weeks, that we will trade down. Just a gut feeling.

I know we've heard the FO talking about landing an impact player, that can start right away.

But I have that feeling that some team, will want to move up to our #15 slot & will trade us a 2nd or 3rd rounder to do it.

Specially, if we trade a 2nd or 3rd for Josh Rosen.

I would also like to add that the Patriots & Raiders are good possibilities for trading partners.

Raiders could be targeting a QB & if one drops to #15 and we already trade for Rosen or simply don't want who is there? They have a bunch of draft capital to use in a trade including #24 & #27.

The Patriots have a ton of draft picks. Like 14 or so. Are they really going to draft 14 rookies & them make their team? Or are they going to use them to move up for a player they covet?

Who could they want, that would drop to 15?

We'll, what about TE T.J. Hockinson? Didn't Gronk just retire?

What about a Defensive prospect? Belicheat loves his defense.

We could net their 32nd pick & perhaps their 41st pick or more in a deal with them. Specially dropping from 15 to 32.

And don't forget about Green Bay?

They have #12 & #30.

We could possibly trade up, or down with them. Depending on the scenario.

22 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

I only see trading up for the right qb. When the Giants got pick 17 it put more pressure on us to make a move. They could easily jump us

Does it seem like the last 6 drafts the giants have been close to our pick except last year and every year it’s like we’re battling them for the players and positions? But that said I can see us making a move. If they love someone get them!!! But like I just see no reason to jump because this is the type of draft you miss one guy at a position on offense because they were picked then a massive defensive talent has to be there staring you in the face and passing that player iMO would be crazy

22 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Does it seem like the last 6 drafts the giants have been close to our pick except last year and every year it’s like we’re battling them for the players and positions? But that said I can see us making a move. If they love someone get them!!! But like I just see no reason to jump because this is the type of draft you miss one guy at a position on offense because they were picked then a massive defensive talent has to be there staring you in the face and passing that player iMO would be crazy

Your right, but I just try to keep In context that I don't have a clue what their board looks like. If they feel they need to make a move at qb, their perception is different than ours. They'll talk themselves into one. I can't see them moving up unless it is for a quarterback. Good news is though I just don't think alot of teams ahead of us are going to pick qb. Not a huge need for it this year. Its pretty weird actually. I just worry if they like 2 or 3 at the top. Then they are taking one just to do it, and falling in love with the position not the player. They really need to have a good game plan this year.

4 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Your right, but I just try to keep In context that I don't have a clue what their board looks like. If they feel they need to make a move at qb, their perception is different than ours. They'll talk themselves into one. I can't see them moving up unless it is for a quarterback. Good news is though I just don't think alot of teams ahead of us are going to pick qb. Not a huge need for it this year. Its pretty weird actually. I just worry if they like 2 or 3 at the top. Then they are taking one just to do it, and falling in love with the position not the player. They really need to have a good game plan this year.

They do!!! Best player available!!! They don’t need any QB they need the one they love!!!! If they don’t love someone go defense of steal value!!

• Like 1

Yes we trade down with the raiders get the 27th pick and their second round pickfor our 15th pick then we trade second round pick to Arizona for Josh Rosen we also throw a fifth-round next year and then we can draft AJ Brown wide receiver in the first round second-round offensive lineman the two third-round picks linebacker and safety

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Geno said:

Yes we trade down with the raiders get the 27th pick and their second round pickfor our 15th pick then we trade second round pick to Arizona for Josh Rosen we also throw a fifth-round next year and then we can draft AJ Brown wide receiver in the first round second-round offensive lineman the two third-round picks linebacker and safety

The perfect scenario would be to trade down @27 & net the Raiders 2nd.

Still land Drew Lock or Haskins @27.

Draft A.J. Brown with one 2nd

Draft FS Deonte Thompson (our Alabama draftee) with our other 2nd

Trade down again with our normal 3rd & pick up a late or compensatory 4th from someone.

Draft WR Andy Isabella & Chase Winovich with our two 3rds.

Draft a LG with our 4th (from that 3rd Rd trade down)

Draft a TE, OC, CB, RB & another WR in no particular order with the 5, 5, 6, 7, 7.

Draft finishing something like this ...

1st#27)QB Drew Lock or Dewayne Haskins

2nd)WR A.J. Brown

2nd)FS Deonte Thompson

3rd from trade down, but still higher up from our compensatory 3rd) WR Andy Isabella

Compensatory 3rd)LB Chase Winovich

4th from trade down in 3rd)LG 

5th)TE

5th)CB

6th)OC

7th)RB

7th)WR (our 3rd wr drafted cause we suck In that area so bad)

Yeah, I think I agree with @mike23md: if there is going to be a "splash" trade, it's going to be for Rosen.

I don't see them trading up. I could see them trading down if the board is absolutely decimated from the players they want (stupid Jacksonville win).