Come see the LASED

NVRamsFan

18 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

So the NFL is going to use it as offices?

Yup. And those bastages put their offices right where the tailgate lot SHOULD be
The NFL doesn't want you eating your food and drinking your beer when you should be imbibing theirs...$$$$

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

'capitalism'.

Anyway, hope they make their money back on the Rams days, because I'm not so sure on the Charger base if last season was anything to go by.

I had "capitalism" typed out but I changed it because I thought it would lead us down a bad road for this website.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

So the NFL is going to use it as offices? Are they still making the taxpayers foot the bill?

Rumor has it the NFL is going to get a sweet deal to use these facilities, likely part of the relocation deal. Also as a side note this is fully private money no tax breaks. The only possible money back to Kroenke is if the city makes certain tax revenue thresholds ten he will be reimbursed for part of the infrastructure upgrades he’s paying for.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2019 at 4:16 PM, NVRamsFan said:

One common thought is Dodge with the two team names. Aside from that there's been no word. 

Dodge stadium is too much like Dodger stadium, so call it Dodge field and you got something to work with 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 1:51 PM, Shanedorf said:

Mercedes put their name on the new ATL stadium and on the Superdome in Nawlins. Two teams, same division

Mercedes also moved their NA headquarters to Atlanta and won't be renewing the rights on the Super Dome after 2020 from what one of my friends who works at M-B HQ told me.