The "I was really bored and stuck at home this weekend: 7 Round mock (no trades)

EaglesPeteC

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Everyone would prefer to trade back and take someone they “really like”

That seems out of context from what I actually said, but my point is that Burns isn’t good value in the top 10. I think he will be there much later than 5. There is better value to be had on the board of this particular draft. Oliver, White, Sweat, Taylor ALL still on the board when we take Burns. All better prospects. We could trade down 4 spots and would still be guaranteed one of those guys.

26 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

A lot of work but I really hate this type of format for this presentation, has no flow.

As for the Broncos, not bad but I question the CB as Denver just signed Calahan and Jackson to join Harris Jr. 

I tried something new with the format. I wanted a first round mock feel with a “team at a glance” look to it. Some people seem to like it but it is different for sure.

On 4/14/2019 at 4:50 PM, kingseanjohn said:

I'm more than happy to run with Damien Williams and Carlos Hyde this year. The RB class next year looks to be a lot better so I'd rather wait.

Adderly, Bradbury, or Baker who all go in the next 5 picks would be way better for short and long term.

If you look at the stats, I think Williams is in for a heck of a season. IMO, Kansas City will be just fine with him at RB1.

• Like 1

Pretty solid for the Bills.  The first three picks are very encouraging.  Oliver would be a huge get and makes this draft a winner. 

A few nitpicks:  We are going to take at least one and possibly more than one defensive end.   We only have one under contract next year and our depth has been a bit of an issue.  We will also likely take a tight end sooner than you have us taking one. Its such a good class, with good value especially in the day 2 early day 3 range.  It would be a shame to miss out on one of those value players for Sweeney who to me is in a later tier of players, talent wise.

On 4/14/2019 at 4:16 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

25.  PHILADELPHIA EAGLES- JEFFERY SIMMONS DT MISS. ST

The Eagles don’t have any screaming needs and the board didn’t break their way, so instead of reaching they take a top 5-10 player in this class and commit to waiting for him for a year. Cox and Simmons in 2020 would be deadly.

53. Eagles- Yodny Cajuste T WV

57. Eagles- Amani Hooker S Iowa

127.           Eagles- Justice Hill RB Okla St

138.           Eagles- Ross Pierschbacher OL Alabama

163.           Eagles- Anthony Ratliff Williams WR UNC

197.           Eagles- Michael Dogbe DT Temple

giphy.gif