3 Round Mock with TRADES :)

DaPatsKid98

On 4/14/2019 at 1:47 PM, DaPatsKid98 said:

Pittsburgh Steelers select Greedy Williams, CB, LSU

Good pick. I think the consensus on the Pitt page is Baker, but many like Byron as well. 

Pittsburgh Steelers select Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State

A little early for this pick, IMO. Given the way your board played out, I think Josh Oliver, TE is the better pick based on the Steelers needs.

Pittsburgh Steelers select Andy Isabella, WR, UMass

Another WR? Not saying it can't happen, but doubtful. I think '19 for the Steelers is going to be D heavy. A better pick here would be Taylor Rapp, S, Washington

Pittsburgh Steelers select David Long, CB, Michigan

They went CB in the 1st. Again, not impossible they double up on CB, but they need LB help badly. Given the choices still on the board, I would go with Joe Giles-Harris, LB, Duke.

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:02 PM, INbengalfan said:

I get that we need Two OTs, but we literally were the last ranked defense last year and have dedicated ZERO picks to fixing it.  We need two LBs way more than OTs, as we at least have Glenn and Hart (gasp) to start for now.  We have Preston Brown at MIKE and only Vigil for either WILL or SAM.  

Throw in the fact that I don't like Lock much, so I'd pass on this mock for the Bengals.

I like Dillard at 11, but no way we go into Day 3 without a LB.  I could even see the Bengals making a move for Lock if he's there then (I wouldn't do it, but I could see it), but then the pick in rd 3 would be Ben Burr-Kirven.

The Lions are building themselves in the mold of the Patriots. They're going to look to add picks, not give them away. I like Oliver at #8. While I like Abram as a player, we aren't trading up to get him. Diggs is a very capable safety and Walker has shown to have solid potential in a limited showing. We could add a versatile piece somewhere in the draft but I don't see us making that move. We have bigger needs on OL, especially at RG, CB2, TE. Could use some help at WR, LB.

The Eagles have pick 25, not 22.
Devin Bush will not be available at 22, much less 25.

The Eagles last drafted a LB in the 1st round in 1979.
That was under **** Vermiel.  He no longer coaches the team.
LB is the least valued position in the draft after ST.

The Eagles have six CB's aged 25 or less.
They played well in the latter part of 2018.
This is what you call player development.
Adding a rookie is superfluous.

Furthermore, geographical proximity is not relevant.
Rock Ya-Sin played at Temple.
Temple is in Philly.  That is irrelevant.
If it was, the Eagles would have drafted Muhammad Wilkerson over Danny Watkins.  They didn't.

The Eagles draft offensive linemen and defensive linemen in the first round with the occasional WR.
They also take QB's every decade or so.