Derrius Guice: How many total yards does he get this year?

Non-Issue

He was taken as the #7 RB in his draft class, though IDK about the Penny/Kerryon picks being above him.

With AP still being there, imagining Guice having a better 'rookie' season than Sony Michel did this past year is hard.

900 yards and 6 TDs seems reasonable for 2019

• Like 2

After missing last season, he has some making up to do.

4,000 with 36 touchdowns. The Redskins QB situation is still a mess so I could see them running the ball an awful lot this year.

I actually do like Guice and expect him to be in the top 15 in terms of rushing production. The only thing that could hurt him is the fact that they have a stable of RB's. He's far and away the most talented though...I wonder if they let him swallow up the majority of the carries or if they do a RB committee.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

After missing last season, he has some making up to do.

4,000 with 36 touchdowns. The Redskins QB situation is still a mess so I could see them running the ball an awful lot this year.

I actually do like Guice and expect him to be in the top 15 in terms of rushing production. The only thing that could hurt him is the fact that they have a stable of RB's. He's far and away the most talented though...I wonder if they let him swallow up the majority of the carries or if they do a RB committee.

Why stop at 4000 yards?  Why not 5000?

Since he'll be splitting carries with AP, he obviously isn't getting 2000 yards rushing. (My prediction on him was before his injury & before AP was signed)

So Presuming Guice & AP both are healthy?

I think Guice we'll be gradually put in slowly, as AP takes the load early.

Testing Guice ACL...

If all goes well, I think by midway? Guice we'll see the majority of carries or maybe a 50/50 split between AP & Guice.

When all is said & done? I think the Combined yardage between AP & Guice could be 2000 yards rushing.

But injuries have devastated the Skins the last 2 seasons, including the OL. So I'll just hope for them staying healthy.

We shall see...