Offseason workouts underway (OTA's page 6)

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

You sure you don’t want to rethink that?

Minnesota could possibly have the most talent of any team in the NFL and Green Bay has the best QB in Football.

Yeah. GB with a new coach, new vibes on offense and some continuity on an upcoming defense should be fun to watch and the Vikings will also bounce back IMO, so the Bears will have a hard time repeating...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, raidr4life said:

They went from 10th to 3rd by adding arguably the best pass rusher in the league. Look Mack can't do it all on his own but his presence clearly boosted that defense even more. It's like saying when the Bronco's had the Number 1 defense in the league they'd still be number 1 without Von Miller, because of consistent scheme, development, luck, lots of things. Without Von Miller that defense would have fell somewhere between 8th and 12th still solid, but great pass rushers make a difference. Pagano's work on the defensive side of the ball is nothing to sneeze at either.

And they may go back down to 10th due to the D. Coordinator change. There are a lot of things at play. They had one playoff season, if they fall into mediocrity due to their inability to pay and keep their own star talent, it will be because they paid Mack. It's literally inevitable. I agree he made a difference, but it's literally at the cost of the team's future IMO.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jerry said:

https://sportsnaut.com/2019/06/clelin-ferrell-oakland-raiders-some-question-demeanor-raiders-rumors/

Anyone know if this is true?  Article is saying Ferrell is playing with the second string defense.

Honestly I don’t really care just beat the OT in front of you. Don’t really know what to think about him playing second string this early though 

I hope I am wrong about all my criticisms and hang my hat on all the positives I get correct.  I will be happily proven wrong about everything if my team gets back to playing fun and exciting football.  I watch it for entertainment and would like to get back to enjoying it again.  Good luck to all.  I can not wait for this o line to completely destroy the Broncos week 1 and serve notice to the rest of the league.  Great news about Jackson and hopefully Brown gets back on the field quickly.  That is going to be a beefy right side. 

Gehlken - Even without pads, Raiders RG Gabe Jackson looks entirely different this spring than last fall. More physical, violent. Not playing through a Week 1 partial pectoral tear and, late in season, fractured elbow will do that. 12:05 PM

THIS is the kind of stuff I can get behind. Really hoping Cable doesn't ruin our OL because the talent is all there.