Offseason workouts underway (OTA's page 6)

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Yeah I'm in favor of just trusting the coaches. We can come with torches and pitchforks later if need be lol

if need be...

Great so every thing that goes slightly wrong we'll have the resident negs pointing to a non pads practice as the cause.

I love this so much:

Contrary to the perception that he’s a bad teammate, Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown has spent his first offseason with the team helping other players get better, on both sides of the ball.

Raiders cornerback Daryl Worley said Brown has given the Raiders’ defensive backs scouting reports on what they do well and what they need to work on, and he’s helping them improve every time they cover him in practice.

“He’s definitely been able to give us feedback on where he feels as though we can improve or what he felt as though he has seen that we covered it well,” Worley said, via the San Jose Mercury News.

On 6/11/2019 at 3:40 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

AB putting on a clinic as expected.

I have been slacking on re-watching all of the games but the thing that has stood out to me the most is Carr almost never throwing to the left sideline.  I believe he had zero completions thru the first 3 games on left sideline patterns with the WR heading to the sideline and very little success with WRs on the left heading up the field.  Outside of the numbers on the left is a no fly zone for Carr.  I do understand that right handed QBs are more comfortable with receivers going left to right and sticking to the right side of the field but he did nothing thru the first three games.

Edited by drfrey13

11 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I love this so much:

Last year before the Steelers game Gruden said that AB was the hardest working player he reminded him a lot of Jerry Rice. IIRC he also said something like, I tell all young WR's that if they want to get better they should watch the way that AB practices every day. Having a guy like that in the locker room should be really good for all of our young players.