RaidersAreOne

Offseason workouts underway (OTA's page 6)

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

He has to develop into an all-pro LT to prove this hater wrong. They passed on an all-pro talent to draft him. 

I hope he's grown and can become a stud 

Just silly.

Without Miller who knows who we would've had play LT. James would not have been all pro with us, I'm certain of that. 

I hope Miller works out. I'm pulling for all our players. I want 10 probowlers this season and 3 all pros. With a first round bye.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Jerry said:

I hope Miller works out. I'm pulling for all our players. I want 10 probowlers this season and 3 all pros. With a first round bye.

Give me the rookie sack leader too and DROY. With the DROY not even being the rookie sack leader. I hope we fine the next D. Leonard like the Colts found in the second. 

Edited by Jerry

On 4/17/2019 at 3:37 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

ttNbWfd.jpg

This is Brandon Parker. He weighted 305 at the combine. He was sent into the offseason with the mandate to get bigger. He lived with Gabe and it looks like he achieved Cable's wishes. Could he be a RG challenger to Goode?

6 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

This is Brandon Parker. He weighted 305 at the combine. He was sent into the offseason with the mandate to get bigger. He lived with Gabe and it looks like he achieved Cable's wishes. Could he be a RG challenger to Goode?

He'll be a swing tackle

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

He'll be a swing tackle

That is were he is suppose to be, yes. We shall see.

Good thing that drafted a RB in the 1st round.

5 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

So Crowell tore his Achilles...oof

Hurts a lot more if we hadnt drafted Jacobs, but still sucks. We should be able to pickup another back that can take 5-8 carries a game when some vets get cut. If we hadnt drafted Jacobs we'd be in deep trouble at that spot. 

42 minutes ago, Mr Raider said:

Hurts a lot more if we hadnt drafted Jacobs, but still sucks. We should be able to pickup another back that can take 5-8 carries a game when some vets get cut. If we hadnt drafted Jacobs we'd be in deep trouble at that spot. 

This is a big blow. Crowell would have been good at spelling Jacobs and helping around the goal line.  He needs to be replaced.  

Have to think we will be kicking some RB tires for more competition at least.

There will be plenty of options after cuts.  I hate that it happened, I feel for the guy, but man am I glad we have Jacobs.

Ajayi would be a nice complement.

Doug Martin, Buck Allen, Charcandrick West