I want 2 edge rushers in this draft

James Lofton

11 hours ago, mikemike778 said:

That's a lot of Ifs.

You have to be realistic, there is a good chance Bulaga gets injured and if he does then we have a problem because Rodgers clearly can't take hits any more or there is a good chance the season ends quickly. Unless we think Spriggs can be a good RT quickly then simply put a RT needs to be a much higher priority than any defensive player. If we can find one in round 4 then great but we need to find one somewhere and  you have a better chance in the first.

The receivers will probably improve but I think we have lost our identity. With all the resources spent on trying to sort  the defence, we have lost our all-powerful offence so we don't really have much. When we gave Rodgers weapons we had a good team. When we stopped doing then we didn't have a good team. 

Your losing me. 

I don’t think that’s a lot of ifs. The big one is Rogers. I believe he posted his longest time to throw of his career and no it’s not all on the WR’s. There have been numerous posts on here showing Rogers locking on the the WR running the deep pattern when a dump off was open. 

I just disagree with the OL, they OT far off and we ran the ball like crazy last year. Just be AR to get rid of the ball. 

Also, when we’re we giving Rogers all these weapons in the past? A few 2nd rounders but never a first. Last year we got a couple who many projected to be 2-3 rounders later and they’ve played well. If we took EQ or MVS in the 2nd round would they be better?  Rogers could use a TE but he has guys to throw to now. Just needs to throw it. 

Archived