Yeah, I've got Ed Oliver going Number 2...

carrolljcmc

I wouldn't hate it for the Steelers. Fant is a difference maker and we need difference makers on both sides of the ball. I love Mack Wilson in the 2nd. As long as we address the secondary in the 3rd, it'd be perfect. Maybe Darnell Savage with our early 3rd and Julian Love with our later 3rd. 

13 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Can't see us picking Irv Smith, a reach for the first round, especially with Lawrence and Simmons still there. Like our 2nd round pick though for sure.

I also would much rather trade up 3,4 spots for AJ brown in this case than pick Smith

16 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

12.  Green Bay Packers   -  Marquise Brown  -  WR  -  Oklahoma

30.  Green Bay Packers (via NO)  -  AJ Brown  -  WR  -  Ole Miss

I'm not sure what's worse.  The fact that you gave us Marquise Brown at 12, or that you took 2 WRs in the first round when we've only taken two non-premium positions since 2005.  We aren't taking Marqiuse Brown at 12.  Brian Burns or Andre Dillard is the pick there.  At 30, you could go with AJ Brown, but I think Dalton Risner would probably be better value there.

18 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

2.  San Francisco 49ers   -  Ed Oliver  -  DT  -  Houston

36.  San Francisco 49ers   -  Parris Campbell  -  WR  -  Ohio State

I imagine you were shooting for shock appeal and originality and all, yet all the same, SF could do worse than this. 

I'd have gone Bosa and then in rd 2, one of CGJ, Risner, Adderley, Boykin, Samuel, Harmon, or even JJAW.

.. but I would live just fine with this.    animated-smileys-score-cards-06.gif

I’m sorry but this is just downright terrible for GB.

We haven’t gone WR round one in ages, yet you have us taking two.  Not only that, but Brown at 12 with so many other better options on the board is laughable.

On 4/15/2019 at 6:49 PM, carrolljcmc said:

26.  Indianapolis Colts   -  Clelin Ferrell  -  DE  -  Clemson

34.  Indianapolis Colts (via NYJ)  -  Jeffery Simmons  -  DT  -  Mississippi State

59.  Indianapolis Colts   -  Hakeem Butler  -  WR  -  Iowa State

A draft like this convince me a higher power exists