The 2017 Joe Blackburn Award Voting (Browns HoF)

zelbell

2017 Joe Blackburn Award Voting (Browns HoF)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who most deserves to get inducted in 2017?

• MSURacerDT55
    • freakygeniuskid
    • Sdrawkcab321
    • MWILL23
    • Mastercheddar

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2017 at 02:00 AM

42 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Just concede to me now. It's over. 

I voted for you just because of your join date and then I realized that isn't even posted anymore.

How many are making it in? FGK and then a 4 way run off for the other spot or two?

I think if we elect 3 we will still have plenty to induct next year without even batting an eye and there may be some new ones to consider here soon.

Congrats guys, you were both more deserving than scrabble (even though I voted for him and put him in the runoff, he owes me).

There will be a test you have to pass before the official induction.

p.s. FGK you have to take off your mod jacket to put on your HOF jacket and within these walls you have no power., you are just a rook.

One might argue that our entire vote this year is flawed and a fraud.  If you read the question at the top of the poll {Who most deserves to get inducted in 2017?}, it does NOT ask you to vote for the person you are planning on voting for.

Do we need to start this entire process over again?  Maybe we should conduct another poll to find out?  

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I voted for who I thought deserved to be voted in as I'm sure everyone else did. Unless I'm missing something?

Well how do you really define deserving? Quantity? Quality? Longevity? Tom Foolery? We weren't given guidelines prior to the vote so I am with BHD and think we should be given voting process literature. I didn't read the directions and voted for Scrabble. I guess my vote should have went elsewhere eliminating the need for the run off. I really meant to vote for Buchanan anyway. Also, I know a couple Russian guys who joined the site just to sway the vote in Freaky's favor and that seems wrong.

6 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

I voted for who I thought deserved to be voted in as I'm sure everyone else did. Unless I'm missing something?

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well how do you really define deserving? Quantity? Quality? Longevity? Tom Foolery? We weren't given guidelines prior to the vote so I am with BHD and think we should be given voting process literature. I didn't read the directions and voted for Scrabble. I guess my vote should have went elsewhere eliminating the need for the run off. I really meant to vote for Buchanan anyway. Also, I know a couple Russian guys who joined the site just to sway the vote in Freaky's favor and that seems wrong.

IpAA6Hv.jpg

Archived