Last mock before the draft

LoganF89

Trade!

KC trades up for an edge rusher and trades picks 29,61, and 63

1)29 Hakeem Butler WR Iowa St.- he has the ability to line up everywhere and proved that in college, great size at 6’5” and has had visits here

Trade! Skins get Josh Rosen for pick 46 and Case Keenum

2)61 Michael Dieter G/C Wisconsin- can play multiple spots on the line and shore up the RG spot!

2)63 Rock Ya-Sin CB Temple- we need more talent at CB, I think Norman is gone next year and Alexander hasn’t proved anything. Moreau needs to step up as well

3)76 Dieonte Thompson S Alabama- I’ve seen everywhere he’s sliding due to injury concerns but he can line up at every spot for a Safety, great Value

3)96 Christian Miller OlB Alabama- another Nama guy who seems to be falling. I’m fine with him and Anderson battling for a starting gig

5)153 Foster Moreau TE LSU- can catch, run, and block! To me starting out he’s the primary back up and will eventually earn more playing time as the season goes on. He’s one of my favorite mid to late round prospects

5)173 Brett Rypien QB Boise St. - this to me is just a Dan pick and pedigree. With Case being traded we need a 3rd QB and after last year there is no reason we don’t keep 3

6)206 Ben Powers G Oklahoma- need as much completion and depth on the line as possible!

7)227 Lil Jordan Humphrey WR Texas- gotta get guys and see what they can do at WR. Very young and inexperienced group we should have

7)253 Kendall Joseph ILB Clemson- depth pick, I think he starts on practice squad but gets a call up during the season

I think I’d rather have Harmon then Butler!! Different games but I like what Harmon would do for our team!!! We need a tough YAC strong hand 3rd down dog!!! I think Doc and Richardson can give you the big play of Butler. We need a dog!!! We need a Harry or a Harmon who are just going to be physical run block and catch big 3rd downs inside and out like in motion these guys can kill defenses. I like butler but I feel like we already have deeper go get it guys. We need someone who can kill middle of the field and crisp enough to catch passes outside the numbers with someone there!!! Love Thompson in the 3rd. Like the 2nd rd a lot. Would have to look but I like the picks and players. Honestly it fills so many holes. Might change a name throughout here or there but you did an amazing job working scenarios and players likely to be there and using a BPA realistically!! I’d def be cool with that throughout!!!

20 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I think I’d rather have Harmon then Butler!! Different games but I like what Harmon would do for our team!!! We need a tough YAC strong hand 3rd down dog!!! I think Doc and Richardson can give you the big play of Butler. We need a dog!!! We need a Harry or a Harmon who are just going to be physical run block and catch big 3rd downs inside and out like in motion these guys can kill defenses. I like butler but I feel like we already have deeper go get it guys. We need someone who can kill middle of the field and crisp enough to catch passes outside the numbers with someone there!!! Love Thompson in the 3rd. Like the 2nd rd a lot. Would have to look but I like the picks and players. Honestly it fills so many holes. Might change a name throughout here or there but you did an amazing job working scenarios and players likely to be there and using a BPA realistically!! I’d def be cool with that throughout!!!

I like Harmon but feel he could honestly be had later but he doesn’t strike me as a do it all reciever. I took Butler for a few reasons 

size, speed, and he has lines up everywhere in college and is versatile

Archived