49erurtaza

Seahawks extend Russell Wilson QB with a new Contract

Nope. I posted about it first in the other thread. A minute before you. Bow down :P

Not sure I trust the source joke goes here.

Will be interesting to see if it's a percentage of the cap like he was rumored to want. 

Such a synthetic and pathetic video. What's wrong with some of these NFL stars? At least he's a great QB to watch, but what a ******.

OK it's time to pick QB's in every draft. These numbers are O.o

1st gets you 5 and a tag or two so back up QB draft by year 3 in 3rd round. Take 5th round fliers EVERY YEAR!!!

That is stupid money, the only thing worse is that video on his twitter.  Have fun with him seattle, but I truly want to see everything fall apart up there.

Russell Wilson is quite easily one of the cringiest players I've ever known to plau in the league. Just happens he is a really good player aswell. 

Oh, and that's a lot of ******* money. 

I am one of the sites members that is the least prone to sticker shock and I am like... HOLYCRAPTHATSALOTTAGUARANTEEDMONEY!!!!!!

It's so tough to valuate Russel Wilson. Because on the one hand his tangibles aren't exactly world beating and on the other hand his intangibles ARE world beating. He isn't going to go out and throw 350/3 a game. But he is going to run, scramble,fight for daylight and move the chains seemingly every time he needs to. Plus he is a fan favorite. The city of Seattle adores him. He has a great rapport with the staff and other players. So I mean... I can see it. But at the same time you are kinda like... for Russel Wilson?

Thats how it goes though. Next year someone will get a 36 million dollar contract. And then a 38 million dollar contract. And by the end of this contract Russel Wilson will be the 8th or 10th highest paid QB in the league. So it is what it is.