Tennessee Titans 2019 Schedule

Titans fan 617

Starting the thread now and we can update it as stuff gets leaked but the schedule will be released tomorrow 4/17 at 8pm EST

The only game that I seen that could have been leaked but a Cleveland Browns executive shot it down, someone supposedly leaked the Browns whole schedule but if it was true it had Titans at Browns scheduled for Dec 8 1pm start

Grumpy Gus here:
I've always found this to be the most boring, non-eventful, lame, stupid hype event of the NFL off-season.

We know who we play. and where we play them. I don't give a flip on what day we play them.  :)

Just tell me prime-time games and i kinda care where the bye is. ... 
:)

Continue on.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Grumpy Gus here:
I've always found this to be the most boring, non-eventful, lame, stupid hype event of the NFL off-season.

We know who we play. and where we play them. I don't give a flip on what day we play them.  :)

Continue on.  

I get giddy for it and I don’t know why, but I am looking to make a trip down to Nashville so I would like to start planning that 

Edited by Titans fan 617

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Grumpy Gus here:

Continue on.  

My grumpy gus is not caring about jersey numbers

• Like 1