2019 Packers Schedule

packfanfb

I'm hoping we get another road game after the season opener at the Bears.  I feel it's best to get as many of those road games out of the way while we have the advantage of LaFleur's first year where everything will be different and not much tape on how we're going to do things. 

I'm hoping for the Chiefs/Chargers or Vikings road games right after the Bears game.  Gives us 10 days, gives them only seven, best shot at stealing one of those road games we could probably lose later in the season. 

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm hoping we get another road game after the season opener at the Bears.  I feel it's best to get as many of those road games out of the way while we have the advantage of LaFleur's first year where everything will be different and not much tape on how we're going to do things. 

I'm hoping for the Chiefs/Chargers or Vikings road games right after the Bears game.  Gives us 10 days, gives them only seven, best shot at stealing one of those road games we could probably lose later in the season. 

If we were still under MM I would say hell no to an early Chiefs game, but with LaFleur at least they won't have much tape on us, so I'm for it. As long as we don't start out 0-2. 

I'd like a good September home game cause I wanna go in September again this year. Hoping for the Eagles. 

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

If we were still under MM I would say hell no to an early Chiefs game, but with LaFleur at least they won't have much tape on us, so I'm for it. As long as we don't start out 0-2. 

I'd like a good September home game cause I wanna go in September again this year. Hoping for the Eagles. 

I've gone to the home opener the last 3 years. Seattle in 2017 was a good one and last year of course was historic. I definitely want a home game in week 2 coming off a tough road game in Chicago week 1. Part of me wants a better opponent because I'll be there, the other part of me wants an easier matchup (maybe Oakland) in case we are 0-1.