2019 Packers Schedule

packfanfb

5 of six weeks playing at home is horribly unbalanced. It means 4 out of 6 weeks at the end of the season are away. That isn't so bad if the other team isn't in the playoffs by then, but bad if they are. Either Lions or Vikes might be in the hunt for postseason with 1 or 2 games left.

I do like the bye week in the middle of the schedule, though.

The younger/bitter crowd makes sense. The last game I went to was a lions game, and we had box seats. We paid $200 to sit inside and hate the experience. Was a bunch of ppl talking about non football stuff and looking at their phones the whole time. Never again will I do that. Rather pay for the nose bleeds and enjoy the game with the REAL fans. 

12 minutes ago, CobbsNRodgers said:

The younger/bitter crowd makes sense. The last game I went to was a lions game, and we had box seats. We paid $200 to sit inside and hate the experience. Was a bunch of ppl talking about non football stuff and looking at their phones the whole time. Never again will I do that. Rather pay for the nose bleeds and enjoy the game with the REAL fans. 

Whats a nose bleed seat cost?

Exact...or range.
And is $200.00 the high water mark for an inside seat?

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Whats a nose bleed seat cost?

Exact...or range.
And is $200.00 the high water mark for an inside seat?

end zone seats (cheapest) are $111 face value for 2019

I'm part of the "old, quiet and not fun" Green package season ticket holding crowd lol

Kind of a boring season TBH, two best games are road games: @CHI for season opener and  @ KC for SNF

My preliminary ranking of my games I'm excited for:

Week 15 vs CHI - Playoff Implications
Week 2 vs MIN - Home Opener

Week 6 vs DET - MNF
Week 14 vs WSH - Playoff Implications
Week 4 vs PHI
Week 10 vs CAR

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

end zone seats (cheapest) are $111 face value for 2019

I'm part of the "old, quiet and not fun" Green package season ticket holding crowd lol

Thanks for that info.
The age.....well, that you cant do anything about...just tear those calendar pages off......but you can kick up the volume! :)

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Thanks for that info.
The age.....well, that you cant do anything about...just tear those calendar pages off......but you can kick up the volume! :)

I'm kidding. I like to poke fun of the silly notion that there's this difference between the "GB" and the "Milw" crowds. I've been going to several games a year (of both) for about two decades now (since I was like 13) and there's no discernible difference ha

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I'm kidding. I like to poke fun of the silly notion that there's this difference between the "GB" and the "Milw" crowds. I've been going to several games a year (of both) for about two decades now (since I was like 13) and there's no discernible difference ha

Is that an attempt to clarify that "old" characterization? :)

19 minutes ago, gopackgo247 said:

This breakdown is not super kind for GB. MIN and DET don't have to come to Lambeau in December, we have to go to KC, and our overall home schedule is super 1st half dominant, which reduces the home field advantage. Only real good thing in it is that we don't have to go to Denver early in the season, which is damn near a guaranteed loss for most teams. At least our Thursday game in week 4 is a home game.

Pretty crap schedule overall, though.

13 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

This breakdown is not super kind for GB. MIN and DET don't have to come to Lambeau in December, we have to go to KC, and our overall home schedule is super 1st half dominant, which reduces the home field advantage. Only real good thing in it is that we don't have to go to Denver early in the season, which is damn near a guaranteed loss for most teams. At least our Thursday game in week 4 is a home game.

Pretty crap schedule overall, though.

Other positives:

• Week 11 bye
  • No back-to-back-to-back road games
  • Mini-bye to start the year; extra time to prepare for MIN

I'm sure every fanbase hates their schedule when it's released. I'm fine with this one.

Archived