***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Endgame

Deadpulse

6 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Thor I can agree with to an extent but Stormbreaker didn't power down. But IM showed the ability with his suit to take on Thanos with multiple stones. Now all of a sudden all 3 get knocked around?

My point was it should have been obvious they would have easily beaten the male team since they kept nerfing the male character powers. And then we got the pushy all-female squad for no reason what so ever playing rugby with the gauntlet and Thanos all of a sudden get his *** kicked by them.

Why am I not surprised you had an issue with that scene.

• Like 10

Just now, D82 said:

And I can picture the others too

Like on the first page with the one person who never has a problem with these scenes thought it was pushy too?

I was making a comment in response to his cause Papashogun seemed surprised and I was telling him he shouldn't be considering everything they put the original Avengers through.

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

Well he was dead pre-snap, just like Loki, Heimdall and the original Gamora so why would he be brought back?

I figured maybe his consciousness was uploaded and stored away by Suri?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Well he was dead pre-snap, just like Loki, Heimdall and the original Gamora so why would he be brought back?

Technically 2/3 of those are back now in some way, shape or form. Plus Vision is getting a show too.

Edited by Bullet Club

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Technically 2/3 of those are back now in some way, shape or form.

Yea Loki escaping I'm guessing is a nod to his new series. But i'm curious if it's all the same timeline then, how does he help Thor defeat Hela if he runs off? That is a checkmate scene that when he's on Asgard in Thor 3 he is defenitely going to die, h/e he was essential in defeating her character??>

23 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Thor I can agree with to an extent but Stormbreaker didn't power down. But IM showed the ability with his suit to take on Thanos with multiple stones. Now all of a sudden all 3 get knocked around?

My point was it should have been obvious they would have easily beaten the male team since they kept nerfing the male character powers. And then we got the pushy all-female squad for no reason what so ever playing rugby with the gauntlet and Thanos all of a sudden get his *** kicked by them.

"Pushy all-female squad". I don't understand this description in the context of the film.

Only two females could essentially take out Thanos. Witch and Marvel. 

And everyone was scrambling with/for the Gauntlet. Not just the females.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea Loki escaping I'm guessing is a nod to his new series. But i'm curious if it's all the same timeline then, how does he help Thor defeat Hela if he runs off? That is a checkmate scene that when he's on Asgard in Thor 3 he is defenitely going to die, h/e he was essential in defeating her character??>

Thinking about the alternate timelines in fascinating. Almost all of them likely end up with the snap still occurring. So they have to go through the same loop with other timelines. The only one we know for sure that doesn't happen is the one that Thanos came from in Endgame. That timeline also doesn't have the Guardians of the Galaxy either.

Edited by Bullet Club

6 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

"Pushy all-female squad". I don't understand this description in the context of the film.

It was "pushy" in that it felt forced, but let's not act like it wasn't a great scene. It's literally the same thing they did in IW that people loved so much with "random" teamups. This was a "random" teamup.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

The one where they all just happened to end up in the same place to make a run for the van even though the new Avengers team is supposedly going to have Falcon as the new Captain America and such. What was the point when they could have hinted at the new Avengers forming?