***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Endgame

Deadpulse

18 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Avatar had 9 minutes of new, fully CGI scenes that cost almost $10 million to finish. This had a joke of a scene with the Hulk where his mouth didn't even move when he talked and his phone was a grey brick and a button scene for Spiderman: Far From Home that's already been shown in the trailers.

Most re-releases are at least 3D adapted movies from the 90s or something. This was the exact same movie with 2 joke scenes during the credits.

They announced that it was the same except for the cut scenes at the end, so I don't know what you expected

• Like 2

17 hours ago, N4L said:

They announced that it was the same except for the cut scenes at the end, so I don't know what you expected

Yeah, it was pretty clear from the outset that it was a money grab to try to pass Avatar, and really nothing else.

On 7/3/2019 at 9:05 PM, Bullet Club said:

So Talos was in Endgame.

I'm pretty sure he only took over for him for a week. Far from Home took place 8 months after Endgame.

Edited by Xenos

7 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don't think so. I would imagine it was post Blip

No, I mean that clip people were talking about in Endgame where they thought Talos pops up in Peter's school? Seems pretty likely now.

54 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I guess but how many movies was that ago? And he was in all the infinity comics just about.

The Silver Surfer, Lady Death, and Mephisto were also heavy in the comic too. Warlock is significant beyond the Infinity Stones

2 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I guess but how many movies was that ago? And he was in all the infinity comics just about.

They need a new big bad. I don't even know who Adam Warlock is, but it sounds like he's a very powerful villain in the MCU. We just got through the Thanos stuff and it would have been kind of dumb to introduce a big time villain while Thanos was still around IMO.

41 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

They need a new big bad. I don't even know who Adam Warlock is, but it sounds like he's a very powerful villain in the MCU. We just got through the Thanos stuff and it would have been kind of dumb to introduce a big time villain while Thanos was still around IMO.

He’s a good guy. Stopped thanos a few times and even joined the GOTG at one point.

Edited by Fresh Prince