***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Endgame

Deadpulse

41 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

They need a new big bad. I don't even know who Adam Warlock is, but it sounds like he's a very powerful villain in the MCU. We just got through the Thanos stuff and it would have been kind of dumb to introduce a big time villain while Thanos was still around IMO.

Warlock is the guy who switches sides and ultimately is the guy who stops Thanos's first bid to using the Infinity Stones. 

My guess he is GotG 3's main villain as he is linked heavily to the soul stone. This would allow them to use Warlock and continue the Gamora storyline.  

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Ahhhh ok. I thought I read something that said something like, "The GOTG are gonna need Thor to fight Adam Warlock...."

Thor was the first hero he fought after being made by Earth Scientists. Could still happen sans Earth scientist. 

19 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Thor was the first hero he fought after being made by Earth Scientists. Could still happen sans Earth scientist. 

It's going to be that "perfect" race during the second one that makes him. Can't think of their name at the moment.

Saw it again last night as it was the last night it was in theater’s around here. The final battle scene was just such an amazing spectacle. Still can’t believe it’s been 10 years since Iron Man released. What a journey.

• Like 2

I think that Galactus would be a good choice for a villain but Disney can have him until they buy Fox. 

OH and since Disney owns Sony rights now, we could eventually see Tom Holland dukin it out with Tom Hardy. Spider-Man vs Venom. Tom vs Tom. Who's the better Tom?

12 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I think that Galactus would be a good choice for a villain but Disney can have him until they buy Fox. 

OH and since Disney owns Sony rights now, we could eventually see Tom Holland dukin it out with Tom Hardy. Spider-Man vs Venom. Tom vs Tom. Who's the better Tom?

You have them backwords

3 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Disney bought Fox, not Sony... The Spiderman deal was more of a loan.

4 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Disney doesn't own Sony. Disney owns Fox.

I think Galactus should be the end of the MCU.  Realistically, this has to end at some point.  Whether that’s another 10, 20 or 30 years, it will end, and they need a villain legit enough to end it.  That should be Galactus.  

For it, they should probably bring everybody back, even those who have died, in the most epic final battle scene of all time ever.  A three movie trilogy to end it all where each movie is its own act so that the three movies play like a 6 hour movie.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I think Galactus should be the end of the MCU.  Realistically, this has to end at some point.  Whether that’s another 10, 20 or 30 years, it will end, and they need a villain legit enough to end it.  That should be Galactus.  

For it, they should probably bring everybody back, even those who have died, in the most epic final battle scene of all time ever.  A three movie trilogy to end it all where each movie is its own act so that the three movies play like a 6 hour movie.

Would be awesome.

And really the multi-verse opens that possibility up.  Who wouldn't be opposed to RDJ making a final appearance out of the blue ala Steve Carroll in the office?

And yeah, they'll to end it at some point for obvious reasons.  A big finale like that would be pretty great.