***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Endgame

Deadpulse

7 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

So if they ever do something like the Chronicles of Captain America as he returned the stones, anyone else think he shows up at three town hall on his rescheduled date (a week later) after he ditches the jet in the ocean?

I just find it difficult to believe that Steve could just sit idly by as terrible things happen in the world just so he could be with Peggy.  We've seen him carry different aliases in the past in comics.  If this were a comic, I'd believe he'd do the same.

4 hours ago, thrILL! said:

I just find it difficult to believe that Steve could just sit idly by as terrible things happen in the world just so he could be with Peggy.  We've seen him carry different aliases in the past in comics.  If this were a comic, I'd believe he'd do the same.

I'm not saying that he would just spend the time with her.  Just thinking that's the point in history that he reveals himself in the time travel.

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I'm not saying that he would just spend the time with her.  Just thinking that's the point in history that he reveals himself in the time travel.

It’s too bad Marvel is so lackadaisical with animation projects.  The Chronicles of Captain America would make a killer cartoon series.