***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Endgame

Deadpulse

2 hours ago, NickButera said:

2)I can totally see mutants being introduced 2-4 years from now in and introduced into the MCU as a cause from this movies events. Perhaps Banners snap had other effects, purposefully or unintentional. 

personally, I hope they lean hard into the r/thanosdidnothingwrong mindset and reveal that because the human population was halved, it gave the race room to grow and EVOLVE. Thanos was right, the human race WOULD have flourished as they started to evolve. However now, half the world is back and instead of the mutation happening naturally to the population, they are an extreme minority and are persecuted. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

personally, I hope they lean hard into the r/thanosdidnothingwrong mindset and reveal that because the human population was halved, it gave the race room to grow and EVOLVE. Thanos was right, the human race WOULD have flourished as they started to evolve. However now, half the world is back and instead of the mutation happening naturally to the population, they are an extreme minority and are persecuted. 

That would be an interesting way to go with it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

What was the sound at the end of the credits?  I didn’t stay past the animated credits sequence but I heard about it.  Something like a bell?  Any ideas what that’s about?

Ironman's hammer from the cave.

8 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

What was the sound at the end of the credits?  I didn’t stay past the animated credits sequence but I heard about it.  Something like a bell?  Any ideas what that’s about?

Its Tony hammer from when he made Mk1 in the cave

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I believe I talked on this a year ago alot in the IW thread and was told I was flat out wrong with this mindset. That Thanos was evil, what he did was evil, and arguing about it just proves I didn't know what evil meant.

11 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I believe I talked on this a year ago alot in the IW thread and was told I was flat out wrong with this mindset. That Thanos was evil, what he did was evil, and arguing about it just proves I didn't know what evil meant.

His plan doesn't really hold up...

https://www.businessinsider.com/avengers-infinity-war-thanos-killed-half-all-life-earth-endangered-species-2019-4

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Obviously there were exceptions to his snap.

Half the vegitation on Earth didn't just get ashed away. Who says the animal populations were halved? Rodgers even makes the comment he saw pods of whales in the harbor near the Statue of Liberty.

With what was snapped away more and more it seemed to me only intelligent life was. Because all life would have been the Vegitation as well and we certainly didn't see anything like that happen. Infact Animal species flourished because of lack of humans and Rodgers's comment gave the hint that the animal populations weren't suffering because of it.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Obviously there were exceptions to his snap.

Half the vegitation on Earth didn't just get ashed away. Who says the animal populations were halved? Rodgers even makes the comment he saw pods of whales in the harbor near the Statue of Liberty.

With what was snapped away more and more it seemed to me only intelligent life was. Because all life would have been the Vegitation as well and we certainly didn't see anything like that happen. Infact Animal species flourished because of lack of humans and Rodgers's comment gave the hint that the animal populations weren't suffering because of it.

*SPOILERS*

They’re going to fight the growing animal  population in Avengers 5. Ant-man already knows how to crack a whale in the jaw.

• Like 1

Rumor going around now regarding Phase 4:

Some people think during the scene Spider-Man reunites with Ned that you can see Ben Mendelsohn in the crowd a few seconds before that. Unconfirmed but this would lead us to believe we are seeing Secret Invasion after all. Doing this post snap would be a genius time to implement it.

27 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Rumor going around now regarding Phase 4:

Some people think during the scene Spider-Man reunites with Ned that you can see Ben Mendelsohn in the crowd a few seconds before that. Unconfirmed but this would lead us to believe we are seeing Secret Invasion after all. Doing this post snap would be a genius time to implement it.

pretty impossible to tell if that is Mendelsohn... or anyone for that matter. 

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

you realize that subreddit is ironic right? Like the whole thing is purposely tongue and cheek.