Date set for 2019 NFL Schedule Release

brooks1957

Niners schedule is brutal. 

GB @Bal @NO ATL LAR @SEA  is a tough final 5 games. Then a week 4 bye? 

We also have two stretches where we play back to back games on the east coast. 

I always say the league puts you were they think you will be. Last year they gave us a lot of primetime games and a late bye week. This year they give us an early bye and less primetime games. They don't think we will be very good lol

51 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Am I going mad? I can't see 5 straight road games in Oakland's schedule. I can only see 2 straight road games and the international?

@BayRaider

After the Raiders play the Chiefs at home on September 15th, they won't play in Oakland again until November 3rd. That's a six week slate where they play two road games, a "home" game in London (which is basically a road game), and two more road games, and their BYE week in the same time frame. 

It's the same raw deal the Buccaneers got as well. 

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Honestly when’s the last time a team had 5 straight road games?

The 2005 Saints had a nightmare season due to Hurricane Katrina. They were basically on the road all year playing at multiple venues. Their week 2 game against the Giants that was supposed to be a home game, got flipped into a road game. Not surprisingly, the team finished 3-13. 

35 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

After the Raiders play the Chiefs at home on September 15th, they won't play in Oakland again until November 3rd. That's a six week slate where they play two road games, a "home" game in London (which is basically a road game), and two more road games, and their BYE week in the same time frame. 

It's the same raw deal the Buccaneers got as well. 

I seeee

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

Post season too if you get homefield. :)

I'm just fearful of a team like Atlanta or Indianapolis having good seasons at home, ending up 10-6 or 11-5 and having to go to Pittsburgh/New England and/or Chicago/Green Bay in January. 

9 minutes ago, UtahUtesFan said:

I'm just fearful of a team like Atlanta or Indianapolis having good seasons at home, ending up 10-6 or 11-5 and having to go to Pittsburgh/New England and/or Chicago/Green Bay in January. 

Yes...the "dome team" disadvantage in the playoffs outdoors does seem to hold some merit historically, even though it shouldn't. 

Archived