Playstation 5

showtime

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

I thought that presentation was really good.  They showed several games that were really interesting to me and the console itself looks really cool.

It was the best presentation looks wise since the start of this thing ha. Glad they avoided using bad webcam footage as much as possible.

What were your top games they showed off?

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

It was the best presentation looks wise since the start of this thing ha. Glad they avoided using bad webcam footage as much as possible.

Pragmata, Demon's Souls, and Project Athia. Most excited for DS. Best part of the PS3 for me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Demon Souls, Horizon 2, Ratchet and Clank and some of the other games I don't recall the names of.  Most of all, Miles Morales game by far #1 for me. 

What I'm actually looking for is if that Miles Morales game is exclusive to PS5.  If it is, I just found a reason to buy the console at launch.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Demon Souls, Horizon 2, Ratchet and Clank and some of the other games I don't recall the names of.  Most of all, Miles Morales game by far #1 for me. 

What I'm actually looking for is if that Miles Morales game is exclusive to PS5.  If it is, I just found a reason to buy the console at launch.

Pretty sure it is exclusive. This says so anyways

11 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I’m shocked they didn’t address back compat and the PS4 library coming forward. It’s one of the biggest criticisms they had going against them. I assume it’s not great news so they’ll put it in a blogpost at some point. But these are just locked down PCs at this point, there shouldn’t be any issue with bringing PS4 games forward from a technical side. Only makes sense if they want you to buy everything again. 

I’m guessing in late July or August they’ll detail PS5 versions of TLOU2 and Ghosts. Wether or not those will be free to everyone who bought the PS4 versions will be up for debate until then. Hopefully they do the right thing. 

I hear you on the back log of games thought. Have like 20 I need to get through. Quarantine helped a bit, but then I’ve sunk 160 hours and soon to be more in AC Odyssey. I probably should’ve done some shorter games ha.

Can't believe they didn't address that backwards compatibility!! That's very important and would help us with our backlog lol.

I've never played any AC games but I'm watching the new Viking one!! That trailer they just released looks insanely good! I may get one but with my second playthrough of HZD then getting The Outer Worlds, then CP77, then Dying Light 2 will probably be available, I'm set for quite some time lol. 

5 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Pragmata, Demon's Souls, and Project Athia. Most excited for DS. Best part of the PS3 for me. 

Athia definitely had the look of something I’d be into. Will keep an eye on it for sure, their wording was really odd though...have no idea if it’s exclusive or not.

Im happy for people to get Demon Souls, not my thing but I’m sure that got some hype.

16 minutes ago, showtime said:

9 minutes ago, showtime said:

Lets assuming the Miles Morales Spider-Man game is exclusive to PS5.  My biggest thing was.... Sony needs to give me a reason to get this console at launch.  And damn it, they just gave me one.

Bruh Sony owns Insomniac it's gonna be an exclusive. 

7 minutes ago, showtime said:

Yeah SM with Miles would be a definite play day one. The base game kinda let me down, but after I took some time I realized maybe I was too hyped for it ha. 

Death Loop looked fun, read it might Be a console launch exclusive. Solid get.

Lots of indies looked like they could be a fun couple of days. 

It was a lot of “that looks solid...know a certain sect of gamers will really dig that , but it’s not for me“ Like RE8 Village looked good but I’m not big into horror games.

Was hoping Horizon 2 was going to be a launch window game. And I could play the first on back compat if they had it. I bought the first one but never got around to playing it before I sold my PS4.