Playstation 5

showtime

Im no gamer like you guys. Will the XBox versions be flying like these are?

The kids want one. I remember in college when I guess the PS3 came out. Accompanied a roommate in getting one. 4am we were like 20th in line at a Best Buy that opened at 9. Line ballooned massive as time drew near. Then a wild stampede through the store as the doors slide open.

Is that what Im in for? lol

Edited by PARROTHEAD

30 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

The kids want one. I remember in college when I guess the PS3 came out. Accompanied a roommate in getting one. 4am we were like 20th in line at a Best Buy that opened at 9. Line ballooned massive as time drew near. Then a wild stampede through the store as the doors slide open.

Yeah you'll have to be quick Tuesday to get a pre order in 

9 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Yeah you'll have to be quick Tuesday to get a pre order in 

Just reading articles that said dont give up on Walmart and such for a PS5. To keep refreshing for a few days because they will get assigned more in intervals.

heres one of them I saw.

https://www.techradar.com/news/ps5-walmart-pre-order-in-stock

Edited by PARROTHEAD

34 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Just reading articles that said dont give up on Walmart and such for a PS5. To keep refreshing for a few days because they will get assigned more in intervals.

heres one of them I saw.

https://www.techradar.com/news/ps5-walmart-pre-order-in-stock

Yeah they get them in waves up until release usually

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

It should be a little more organized, but there will be a heavy influx on the day.
There have been rumors that there were less ps5s but there certainly should be enough of both in November.

Nice thing is you can just do it online now. I remember working retail when the Wii came out and the crapfest that was.
Was nice to order online last gen and the same for this one ha.

Has there been any announcement on a black console?  I remember seeing images of the black console and controller, before, but not sure if they were real or just fan made.  I’m sure they’ll do when eventually, just don’t know how soon that is.  I’d rather have the black, if it’s not too far out.  

1 hour ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Has there been any announcement on a black console?  I remember seeing images of the black console and controller, before, but not sure if they were real or just fan made.  I’m sure they’ll do when eventually, just don’t know how soon that is.  I’d rather have the black, if it’s not too far out.  

Nothing yet

2 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Don’t think there will be one this year, probably just trying to get out the base one to meet demand.

Can’t be too far off though, could see there being one next fall along with a God of War special edition too.

23 hours ago, scar988 said:

MFing Amazon had it available and I didn't realize it did until it was too late. I have $150 in gift cards there right now too... ugh.

I won a golf competition at work last year and have $430 in amazon gift cards from it so I’m hoping availability opens up for it soon there so I don’t have to drop $500 on paper money elsewhere 

5 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I won a golf competition at work last year and have $430 in amazon gift cards from it so I’m hoping availability opens up for it soon there so I don’t have to drop $500 on paper money elsewhere 

My birthday was last week and that's what I asked everyone for. I said, if you get me anything, just get me amazon gift cards so I can buy a PS5 when it's available. Found out Dell wasn't carrying game systems anymore and it messed up my plans.