Playstation 5

showtime

On 9/17/2021 at 5:09 PM, twslhs20 said:

Any headset recommendations?

I've been doing research and have hit analysis paralysis.

The Astro A10 (or whichever one is the cheap ~$60 version). It has the same speakers as the expensive astros, but just not the fancy extra features. Almost indestructible and fantastic sound.

I use them both for my PS5 and for work and I love them.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Got an email from Sony tomorrow saying I'll have a chance to purchase a PS5 after 3 PM EST tomorrow, directly from Sony

Anyone else get one of those?

@djw4bucs did you get this email? Just tagged you in case you hadn't got a system yet. 

I got mine through conventional means, but I do have insight on this. When Sony direct has restocks, they send emails to select people who get the first crack at buying a system before others are allowed to access the store. This is there attempt to make sure people who play on their consoles are getting them and not scalpers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

I got mine through conventional means, but I do have insight on this. When Sony direct has restocks, they send emails to select people who get the first crack at buying a system before others are allowed to access the store. This is there attempt to make sure people who play on their consoles are getting them and not scalpers. 

Great news. Thanks for the info! Might have to scoop one then. 

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Got an email from Sony tomorrow saying I'll have a chance to purchase a PS5 after 3 PM EST tomorrow, directly from Sony

Anyone else get one of those?

@djw4bucs did you get this email? Just tagged you in case you hadn't got a system yet. 

I did not get the email, but i was able to get one in town for 600 which i was fine with paying cause i saw all the free games you can get with PS Plus right now, and i really didn't want to turn on my rocket trying to take off ps4 trying to play God Of War.

8 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

I did not get the email, but i was able to get one in town for 600 which i was fine with paying cause i saw all the free games you can get with PS Plus right now, and i really didn't want to turn on my rocket trying to take off ps4 trying to play God Of War.

Ok good deal. Just making sure bc if I didn't get it for myself, I'd scoop it for you but no need. Glad you got one!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

If you don't mind grabbing it, I've been trying to find one for my brother-in-law.

Still pondering what I'm going to do but I'll buy one, regardless, and if I don't feel like I want it, I'll shoot you a message. I'm going Disc version though b/c I like having the tangible product to sell at a later time.

EDIT: This is assuming I actually get it but I did set a reminder in case I get busy at work

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

10 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Still pondering what I'm going to do but I'll buy one, regardless, and if I don't feel like I want it, I'll shoot you a message. I'm going Disc version though b/c I like having the tangible product to sell at a later time.

EDIT: This is assuming I actually get it but I did set a reminder in case I get busy at work

Sounds good man. PM me if you get it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Those direct emails seemingly seem to be the ones that will be getting them today.

53 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Those direct emails seemingly seem to be the ones that will be getting them today.

I tried for over 2 hours and it kept saying "click the link in the email provided" which I did. I'm past my 2 hour window so nothing I can do now. I tried all sorts of things. Pretty frustrating and a major waste of time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...