Playstation 5

showtime

11 hours ago, Ty21 said:

PSVR2 announced. I played with a PSVR a couple times at a friends house. If it gets the support it needs, I’ll probably get one. 

PSVR is awesome, and the update to dual 4k resolution and 110 FOV will be huge. I can't wait. 

No Man's Sky in 4k VR will be insane. 

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Does the new PSVR have anything that suggests you won't get motion sickness when you play it? I sold mine because I couldn't play it much longer than half an hour without getting that.

Higher resolution, framerate, and eye tracking probably will help, but probably not a ton. I think it is something you just need to get used to.

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Does the new PSVR have anything that suggests you won't get motion sickness when you play it? I sold mine because I couldn't play it much longer than half an hour without getting that.

I have the Oculus Quest 2 and most games on that allow you to teleport rather then VR walk (which makes me super queasy). Teleporting doesn't bother me at all and I can play for a couple of hours without any issues. Haven't tried PSVR though

5 hours ago, Shockwave said:

I have the Oculus Quest 2 and most games on that allow you to teleport rather then VR walk (which makes me super queasy). Teleporting doesn't bother me at all and I can play for a couple of hours without any issues. Haven't tried PSVR though

I agree with this for sure. Playing the first Vader game I had to use the teleport as well

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

such a drop in the bucket comparatively. What I dont want is Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo owning every studio. Stifling the market. I know they wont, but lets get some anti-trust ish going. 

Yeah, not good for anyone not in those companies if that happens.

Apparently they will remain independent in a sense. Doing a lot of F2P, multi platform things. Bit more than they are probably worth at this point, but I know Microsoft was in talks too for awhile.

8 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't dislike it, I just think it's weird. LOL

If this means they do some Destiny shows or something with the TV/Film division I’m down. Love the lore of that universe, just so hidden.

From what’s been said it seems like Bungie is all in on F2p and subscription games. Which sucks IMO.

Just now, Kiltman said:

If this means they do some Destiny shows or something with the TV/Film division I’m down. Love the lore of that universe, just so hidden.

From what’s been said it seems like Bungie is all in on F2p and subscription games. Which sucks IMO.

I haven't played Destiny since they first released Destiny 2, when the story was god awful. So I'm not invested in it myself. I've heard it's gotten better but.... I just can't bring myself to care about it at this point. It's also kind of an MMO, not really into the grindy aspects to get the story. Gameplay was also really bad at release, IDK I think the bad release of Destiny 2 just ruined the series for me.