Playstation 5

showtime

Is this really over 800 dollars?

My Walmart has some listed as available, but at 800-900 before tax.

I was tempted to get one when I saw that just because I figured it would cost me 200 or more for an HK Blu Ray player, so I might as well get a PS5 now.

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

My Walmart has some listed as available, but at 800-900 before tax.

those are third party sellers using walmart as a shop page. Don't buy those. 

Restocks are still happening at the MSRP of 500 but they are slow and steady and tend to sell out fast. I got mine by following this guy's tweets:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Too much work.

You just sign in and click register - it'll take you 20 seconds if you're already signed in and probably a minute if you're not. It's certainly equal or less work then going to Walmarts website to find out their $800 from third parties.

....but to each their own. 

3 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

He just doesn't want it bad enough.

I dont see why anyone would.    I want a PS5 as well, but there is absolutely nothing out there yet to make me jump through hoops to buy one.    Thought Horizon would be that game,  but it apparently runs well on PS4 Pro and you can get a cheap upgrade to PS5.

Also helps I have a decent gaming PC.

18 hours ago, 43M said:

I dont see why anyone would.    I want a PS5 as well, but there is absolutely nothing out there yet to make me jump through hoops to buy one.    Thought Horizon would be that game,  but it apparently runs well on PS4 Pro and you can get a cheap upgrade to PS5.

Also helps I have a decent gaming PC.

Issa joke

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Anyone ever played MLB 2K on the PS5?

How are the graphics?

I remember on both PS3 and PS4 MLB the Show was always my favorite game and always my favorite road 2 the show story mode with A+ amazing graphics. 

I bet it's 10x better on PS5?

MLB 2k hasn't been around in almost a decade.  I don't believe it ever made the jump to last gen.  The Show is still out, and it looks pretty good on PS5.  It doesn't really have cutting edge graphics anymore, but they're solid.  The new one comes out in a few weeks. 

4 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

MLB 2k hasn't been around in almost a decade.  I don't believe it ever made the jump to last gen.  The Show is still out, and it looks pretty good on PS5.  It doesn't really have cutting edge graphics anymore, but they're solid.  The new one comes out in a few weeks. 

It didn't - 2k12 is really the last actual 2K baseball game, 2k13 was just a copy of 12 with literally nothing added. 

The Show is great if you haven't played it recently, if you've played it recently then you can probably expect more of the same in The Show 22.

1 hour ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Don't know why I said 2K was referring to the show the entire time 😂