Playstation 5

showtime

On 6/25/2020 at 1:28 PM, JTagg7754 said:

Hope you like it. Instantly became a top 5 for me after I played it. Don't really think I had one gripe and got 85+ hours of playing time on it. Will be interested in what you think

Just finished the story yesterday. Blew my expectations out of the water

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

Even after I talked it up so much?? That's awesome though. Glad my ringing endorsement, as some random guy in the World Wide Web, didn't provide too high of expectations that couldn't be met. Now go through and do all the side quests!! lol. The DLC is worth a purchase also IMO. Those enemies up there are tooough.

59 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:
2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Even after I talked it up so much?? That's awesome though. Glad my ringing endorsement, as some random guy in the World Wide Web, didn't provide too high of expectations that couldn't be met. Now go through and do all the side quests!! lol. The DLC is worth a purchase also IMO. Those enemies up there are tooough.

I have had friends singing its praises for years now, but I wasn't interested just from seeing gameplay. 

I did get the Complete edition for cheap, so I have the DLC.

I did essentially every side quest before I even got to Meridian, got almost all of the collectibles, finished all of the Cauldrons... I even got to the Gaia area and ouldn't figure out how to get up before looking it up on youtube, there is a missing ladder until you get to that story mission lol. I think I was around level 35 before I went to Meridian. Then the final 8+ hours was pure story. I did about a half hour of the DLC, probably will play more tonight. This isn't the kind of game I want to put down because I will never go back to finish. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I dont think you talked it up enough.  ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/ps5-if-white-is-not-your-style-one-uk-company-is-s/1100-6480119/

I'm not gonna lie I actually like the look of that but I definitely won't be able to afford it

https://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Slim-Gold-Console-Discontinued-4/dp/B0716XFVBP

For comparison. 

$699 for a gold PS4. 

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2018/10/you-can-now-play-ps4-with-a-14000-diamond-encrusted-gold-plated-controller#:~:text=Love My Blackness-,You Can Now Play PS4 With a,-Encrusted%2C Gold-Plated Controller&text=Luxury electronic manufacturer Brikk has,includes Classic and Deluxe options.

Then you have this.

For a controller.

WHO BUYS THESE, THE GOLD PS4 KINDA MAKES SENSE BECAUSE COOL COLOR AND COLLECTORS THINGY. the controller though that's literally just pissing away $. 

4 hours ago, Xmad said:

It'll be a lot more expensive than that, the gold PS4 was just a golden colored paint job .. The PS5 in the article is actually plated with real 24k gold.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

It'll be a lot more expensive than that, the gold PS4 was just a golden colored paint job .. The PS5 in the article is actually plated with real 24k gold.

oh.

Yeah heck that. 

• 2 weeks later...