Playstation 5

showtime

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

What do they mean by digits edition?

Also, any RPGs announced?

No disk drive. Shave $100 bucks off, take out the $15-$20 drive so you have to buy only in their store, think that's why they maybe dropped it an extra $50 to $399.
But maybe that was the plan all along.

The Harry Potter Hogwarts game finally saw the light of day and the next God of War, which I guess isn't really an RPG as it is an Action game with RPG elements,

Nothing else was really new, just new looks.

17 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

What do they mean by digits edition?

Also, any RPGs announced?

Final Fantasy 16, Howarts Legacy, God of War Ragnarok

Hogwarts legacy and God Of War Ragnarok were given 2021 dates, no date for Final Fantasy 16 but it was said it's a console exclusive (but it will be on PC as well, just no xbox)

Apparently Horizon 2 is also coming out for PS4, along with Miles Morales and the Sackboy game.

https://www.engadget.com/sony-shows-off-seven-minutes-of-miles-morales-mayhem-205752241.html

Miles Morales will be available for both the PS4 and the PS5 this holiday season for $50, regardless of which console you buy it for. Plus, anybody who buys the PS4 version should reportedly receive a gratis PS5 upgrade upon purchasing the new system.

Unconfirmed that Demon Souls will also be crossgen because of this image
lg1hysojrkn51.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Some good news for anyone that felt like holding off buying the new System.

• Like 1

$499 and $629 Canadian. I think I am going to pre-order the disc version and the headset.. scared to see the price of the headset. If it's over $200cad I will probably have to pass. At $200 that weould be like $950 after tax with no games.

That being said, there aren't any launch window games I will even get. Maybe Spiderman once I'm done weith Cyberpunk and Cold War

47 minutes ago, showtime said:

All PSN+ members will get these games for free.  Amazing if you are new to Playstation or you haven't played them:

IDqKV6u.jpg

This is honestly a higher quality list of games than all of Gamepass

Honestly not even close. But gamepass giving you free access to new exclusives like Halo Infinite and such is still amazing

41 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I want to see what sort of bundles and special editions are released. I would love a Cyberpunk skinned console

Xbox has the marketing deal with Cyberpunk so don’t think there will be one. Could be a couple one offs for promotions.

Im curious if either has a special edition this year, assume there will be ones next year with Halo and God of War.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

All PSN+ members will get these games for free.  Amazing if you are new to Playstation or you haven't played them:

IDqKV6u.jpg

This is honestly a higher quality list of games than all of Gamepass

bruhH.

That's a heck of a collection, gamepass is still better but like OOF slap all those on PS+/Now to download and bam.

55 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Honestly not even close. But gamepass giving you free access to new exclusives like Halo Infinite and such is still amazing

That's a nice haul of games my dude, but I'm like 80% sure gamepass has most of the non exclusives. 

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Apparently Horizon 2 is also coming out for PS4, along with Miles Morales and the Sackboy game.

https://www.engadget.com/sony-shows-off-seven-minutes-of-miles-morales-mayhem-205752241.html

Unconfirmed that Demon Souls will also be crossgen because of this image
lg1hysojrkn51.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Some good news for anyone that felt like holding off buying the new System.

Sony has confirmed that was an error, Demon's Souls is PS5 exclusive