5 hours ago, showtime said:

All PSN+ members will get these games for free.  Amazing if you are new to Playstation or you haven't played them:

IDqKV6u.jpg

This is honestly a higher quality list of games than all of Gamepass

Is there a date for this? There’s at least 5 games I’d play. 

5 hours ago, showtime said:

All PSN+ members will get these games for free.  Amazing if you are new to Playstation or you haven't played them:

IDqKV6u.jpg

This is honestly a higher quality list of games than all of Gamepass

It’s way different but it’s a great way for them to leverage what the did great this gen. Is a great way to try and get people to come over to PlayStation... “Miss out on the fun last gen? Come on over and get caught up.”

Will be nice whenever I get one to give Uncharted another shot, all those middle tier ones like Days Gone, Detroit that I didn’t get a chance to play. Kinda surprised they don’t have Horizon Zero Dawn, get people excited for the sequel, but wonder if they add it later on. Or will this be a rotating service of PS4 games at all?

My Brother in Law Will excited that I’ll finally give Persona a go. He’s bugged me about it for years.

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

Honestly I've purchased almost every ps4 game I have digitally...didn't intend for it to be that way it just sort of happened, so I might just go with the digital PS5 and save the extra hundred bucks. 

And yes the disk version plays 4k blu rays. 

Also..I'm angry at Sony...they tweeted that pre orders would be available tomorrow...then multiple stores started selling them today and sold out before I even knew they were. 

its a joke honestly

• Like 3
2 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Demon's Souls is PS5 exclusive and confirmed a launch title so technically that's the first next gen exclusive for PS5

Seeing unconfirmed reports that the end card was mixed up between Deathloop and Demon Souls. Which makes sense, because in June Deathloop was a timed exclusive and not full exclusive.

This is directly on Bethesda, which matches that title card

Deathloop info

“ DEATHLOOP will launch on console exclusively for PlayStation 5 in Q2, 2021, and will run at 4K/60FPS at launch. DEATHLOOP will also be launching on PC at the same time. (Console exclusivity is for a limited time. Not available on other consoles until one year after release date.)”

48 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So not available on PS4?

During the live stream it said coming to PS+ members of PS5. I guess a wait to entice folks to make the leap to PS5. Would've been a nice edition for me, but I'm spending those PS5 funds on my graphics card. Helluva deal for PS5 launch owners!