Playstation 5

showtime

1 hour ago, RavensfanRD said:

It's so goofy. But day by day I'm fully migrating over to PC anyway. Was still on PS4 to play with friends and family because of Apex Legends, but since that's cross-play ish now, not looking good for the PS4, lol. How much did you get when you traded in your PS4? Might give me a baseline of what to ask for in selling it on eBay with my Switch. About to do some massive PC upgrades. 😁

I am in Canada, so prices are different.. but in CAD I got $270 for my PS4 Pro and $215 for my girlfriends PS4 slim 500gb. 

• Like 1

I have a couple best buy gift cards I want to apply online to my pre-order, but their order pages have been down for 2 days. I can still see my other orders, but when I click on the PS5 it opens a blank white screen. Not sure what that is about, there are notices that their order screens are undergoing maintenance, but I hope it's fixed before Nov 12th.... I will be pissed if I got $150 of gift cards from work points and not be able to use them. I'm assuming it will be fixed before...

21 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I have a couple best buy gift cards I want to apply online to my pre-order, but their order pages have been down for 2 days. I can still see my other orders, but when I click on the PS5 it opens a blank white screen. Not sure what that is about, there are notices that their order screens are undergoing maintenance, but I hope it's fixed before Nov 12th.... I will be pissed if I got $150 of gift cards from work points and not be able to use them. I'm assuming it will be fixed before...

You got a preorder? Life really is better in Canada.... 

From what I understood, you can't change certain elements of your pre-order.  You can't change your shipping address or payment method.  If you try to change those things, it'll cancel your order.  I would guess applying gift cards is the same way, but not sure.

I was thinking about applying a Best Buy card to my pre-order, but someone told me you have to pay in full with your payment method. If you have a card or whatever you want to use, then use it on games and accessories.  I don't understand why it's like that, if that is indeed the way it is.

Also, this launch kind of seems meh. Not a fan of Demon Souls type games. Miles Morales looks great, but apparently it's a really short game. Godfall looks good, but arpg's are kind of notorious for lacking content at launch and improving over time.

Not really feeling dropping $500+ to play CoD, Madden and 2K.

I might sell my pre-order to someone for exactly what I paid for it.