Playstation 5

showtime

Also, a lot of people went on Sony's website at round 11:30pm - 12:00am and were stuck in a queue.

I had Sony's site open and on the console I wanted since 4pm est.  Just had the tab sitting open....therefore, literally no queue time ever for me. I was able to refresh and never had to wait one second in a queue.

If you want it, then you want it.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I carted two PS5's last night. I just didn't pull the trigger because one of them was a bundle (Gamestop).

Doesn't seem that difficult to me.

Yea because one of the ones you carted was a bundle lol

Nobody wants that overpriced bundle Gamestop was offering.  That's why it was available as long as it was.  

Just now, iknowcool said:

Yea because one of the ones you carted was a bundle lol

Nobody wants that overpriced bundle Gamestop was offering.  That's why it was available as long as it was.  

I mean, the bundle Gamestop was offering was a good bundle. It was a 2K and Miles Morales bundle. And it wasn't the cheaper 2K version, it was the premium version with Kobe on it.

Even if you didn't want those games... just sell them. Those are two of the most highly sought after games this gen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

I mean, the bundle Gamestop was offering was a good bundle. It was a 2K and Miles Morales bundle. And it wasn't the cheaper 2K version, it was the premium version with Kobe on it.

Even if you didn't want those games... just sell them. Those are two of the most highly sought after games this gen.

I am not paying an additional $300 (really $400 since I want the digital version) for a game I could get for $49.99, NBA 2K (which I already have), an extra controller, and Playstation Plus (which I already have... and anyone trying to buy a PS5 on Day 1 probably already has it too).  

How is it a good bundle if I have to sell stuff to make it worth it?  Like I said, there is a reason it was available as long as it was.  Most people don't want to buy a bundle.  Especially not a good one.  Has nothing to do with wanting a PS5.

Edited by iknowcool

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I am not paying an additional $300 for a game I could get for $49.99, NBA 2K (which I already have), an extra controller, and Playstation Plus (which I already have... and anyone trying to buy a PS5 on Day 1 probably already has it too).  

How is it a good bundle if I have to sell stuff to make it worth it?  

At least PS+ stacks so if you have it and enter a code it just extends your membership

So something I really wasn’t expecting has happened. I got the ps5 and put in assassins creed to download. I have TERRIBLE internet.. like 2-8mgbs lol on the PS4 this 41 gig download would have taken me about 6-10 hours.. it took 30 minutes on the ps5. I have no idea how it’s this much faster but that alone made this purchase worth it. Wow. 

• Like 1