Playstation 5

showtime

Saying "$100 ain't that bad" is still a very privileged thing to say lol yes I know how long the Playstation will last me. I still don't want to pay an extra $100 for it when I don't have to.  That makes no financial sense and that has nothing to do with how much I want the Playstation.  I'd rather save that extra $100 on games I want.

I mean if we're talking about $100 like it's nothing, then why doesn't Sony just charge $599 for the system?  Just another $100.  But I guess the point is that someone who actually wants a PS5 should be willing to do whatever it takes to get one.. so by that standard then yeah I don't really want a Playstation lol it's all good though man. 

Hopefully I can cop when Walmart goes up at 3pm.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1

OK im getting seriously pissed off now.  Walmart is now saying they don't have a timetable when they are getting the ps5's from sony so i don't know when im going to get mine shipped.  whats the freaking point of preordering if you not getting it on time and others are. im heated right now.

Just now, Danger said:

I'm in a queue more than an hour long just to look at the damn website.

Dang... I've had it open since like 8 AM this morning, so no queue for me. I just randomly refereshed it after Walmart blew up and it was just sitting there.

I have an order confirmation on their website, but no email yet. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1