Playstation 5

showtime

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

Dang... I've had it open since like 8 AM this morning, so no queue for me. I just randomly refereshed it after Walmart blew up and it was just sitting there.

I have an order confirmation on their website, but no email yet. Fingers crossed.

I’ve had it open and refreshed it, and it put me back into the queue.  

9 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Dang... I've had it open since like 8 AM this morning, so no queue for me. I just randomly refereshed it after Walmart blew up and it was just sitting there.

I have an order confirmation on their website, but no email yet. Fingers crossed.

I might do this while I'm at work, then hopefully when I'm back I get lucky and it's there.  Hope it confirms for you!

EDIT: Nvm.  They officially out of stock on their site lol

Edited by iknowcool

25 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

What's the deal with Amazon. They've been MIA

They probably just sold all they had up front. Realistically, every retailer has known for awhile how many consoles they can get. Just a question of when to sell. Some blew the whole stock on the initial pre-order wave. Some held some for an additional cluster today.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I wish I had a job to get paid to lie to people. some lady said fed ex is shipping mine today and gave me a tracking number but when i put it on the website nothing is there. SMH!

May just be that the tracking isn't available yet. I hope that is the case

9 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I wish I had a job to get paid to lie to people. some lady said fed ex is shipping mine today and gave me a tracking number but when i put it on the website nothing is there. SMH!

If it is shipping today, the tracking probably won't be updated until the departure scan when the truck leaves tonight. 

5 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

If it is shipping today, the tracking probably won't be updated until the departure scan when the truck leaves tonight. 

glad you mentioned that.  i checked the fed ex ap and it shows pending. label created and shipped to fed ex but the lady who i spoke on the phone from Walmart said fed ex didn't update it yet and it is supposed to arrive today.

Edited by Texansfan713