Playstation 5

showtime

6 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Finally got around to opening and setting up mine. Is it weird to say that I'm disappointed by the presentation? Just such a boring, cheap feeling box.

Console seems dope though. Just weirdly stuck out to me in a stupidly negative way.

thats it. not getting one now

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

what games do you have to play?

On PS5? Only picked up Spider-Man, for new games. Probably won't mess around with it tonight, really. It's currently still transferring my stuff from the PS4 to the PS5, and I work in the morning. It's kind of odd to me that it wanted to transfer the saves from console to console, rather than just from the cloud. Either I assumed my stuff was backed up automatically and it wasn't, or it was just a choice by Sony. But maybe that's normal and I'm just more used to Xbox? Hard to say. Just wasn't expecting to have to reconnect my PS4 after I got it disconnected. I chose to transfer a couple of my PS4 games, and I can't quite tell if going console to console is faster than it would've been to just download them, or not.

EDIT: I guess I also have Busnax. Do we....do we count that?

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Finally got around to opening and setting up mine. Is it weird to say that I'm disappointed by the presentation? Just such a boring, cheap feeling box.

Console seems dope though. Just weirdly stuck out to me in a stupidly negative way.

Heard that, wonder if they fix it for special editions or a mid cycle refresh. Wish they didn’t preemptively shut down the customs market, could do so cool stuff with those massive panels.

10 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

On PS5? Only picked up Spider-Man, for new games. Probably won't mess around with it tonight, really. It's currently still transferring my stuff from the PS4 to the PS5, and I work in the morning. It's kind of odd to me that it wanted to transfer the saves from console to console, rather than just from the cloud. Either I assumed my stuff was backed up automatically and it wasn't, or it was just a choice by Sony. But maybe that's normal and I'm just more used to Xbox? Hard to say. Just wasn't expecting to have to reconnect my PS4 after I got it disconnected. I chose to transfer a couple of my PS4 games, and I can't quite tell if going console to console is faster than it would've been to just download them, or not.

EDIT: I guess I also have Busnax. Do we....do we count that?

As someone who played a bit of Bugsnax last night, no we do not count that. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Wife and I had 5 devices we were refreshing on lol. Technically she nabbed it

13 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Same here.  My wife is who got through. I kept getting caught in the credit card confirmation loop.  My confirmation said “by Nov 26.”  Hopefully it’s before.  I’m quarantined until then, and that’s basically the end of my quarantine, and it’s also Thanksgiving Day.   I’d love to have it before.  That’s pretty much what sparked the desire to get one now vs just waiting if I couldn’t walk into a store and buy one off the shelf.    Hopefully it doesn’t fall through.  

@Danger have you tried using your wife?

• Like 1