Playstation 5

showtime

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm a loner. COVID also doesn't help in that regard. LOL

Sorry pal, I guess you're screwed then.

Seriously tho, I would follow the people on twitter who track availability if you don't have the time to be checking in a lot. I don't know who does it in the US so I can't help there. I got mine preordered because I kept checking on twitter and saw best buy went live. 

4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Sorry pal, I guess you're screwed then.

Seriously tho, I would follow the people on twitter who track availability if you don't have the time to be checking in a lot. I don't know who does it in the US so I can't help there. I got mine preordered because I kept checking on twitter and saw best buy went live. 

B8TTDsR.png

• Like 1

Controller might legit be the best thing about this console. It's the best controller I've ever used and is actually one of the things about the console that has a true "next gen" feel to it.

On a sidenote, Astro's Playroom is a fun game and utilizes the haptic feedback insanely well. I'm really excited for the future of haptic feedback in future Sony titles.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, showtime said:

Controller might legit be the best thing about this console. It's the best controller I've ever used and is actually one of the things about the console that has a true "next gen" feel to it.

On a sidenote, Astro's Playroom is a fun game and utilizes the haptic feedback insanely well. I'm really excited for the future of haptic feedback in future Sony titles.

Tell me more............describe it......in detail....

tenor.gif?itemid=4958017

8 hours ago, JBURGE said:

As someone who played a bit of Bugsnax last night, no we do not count that. 

I played like an hour last night, because why not? I want so desperately for there to be some really screwed up twist, or something. I can't imagine it's just a bug catching and town building game. But I almost don't want to Google it, or invest the time to find out myself. So I'm at an impasse there.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

The only think I have reservations about is how much it's used. The haptic feedback is definitely cool. I'm a bit more iffy on the triggers. More often than not so far the resistance on the triggers has just surprised me and annoyed me, than anything else, but we'll see. The vibration is really cool, but I think it's also clear that they set up Astro's Playroom as something of a tech demo for it, so my main concern really is how much non-Sony developers will utilize it. Doesn't matter how cool it is if it doesn't catch on with third party devs. I worry that it's going to be amazing and then basically ignored, and just turn into a waste of potential. Not unlike how a bunch of devs borderline ignore Nintendo, or how the exclusive features on the PS4 controllers mostly popped up on exclusive titles.

15 hours ago, Jakuvious said:
On 11/13/2020 at 10:59 AM, JBURGE said:

As someone who played a bit of Bugsnax last night, no we do not count that. 

I played like an hour last night, because why not? I want so desperately for there to be some really screwed up twist, or something. I can't imagine it's just a bug catching and town building game. But I almost don't want to Google it, or invest the time to find out myself. So I'm at an impasse there.

I played about 15 minutes and uninstalled it. There is no chance I am even going to open it in the next while while I have to finish Witcher 3, Ghost of Tsushima, just got cod, and have Cyberpunk coming out in a month (lol). Sorry Bugsnax but you don't deserve my time over those other games lol

There's so many issues with the new Spider Man game. People reporting corrupted saves and issues with the game after a certain boss level.  Then, there are reports about people's consoles bricking and stuff being corrupted if you leave Miles Morales on while putting your console in rest mode.

It's kind of absurd that stuff is happening right now with a game that tons of people wanted.

7 hours ago, showtime said:

There's so many issues with the new Spider Man game. People reporting corrupted saves and issues with the game after a certain boss level.  Then, there are reports about people's consoles bricking and stuff being corrupted if you leave Miles Morales on while putting your console in rest mode.

It's kind of absurd that stuff is happening right now with a game that tons of people wanted.

This is exactly why I dont buy consoles at launch.

• Like 2